hmeliaw
hmeliaw Posts: 99 Member
Hello all!

Height: 5'2
Weight: Too D*mn much :(
Living in: Washington, DC
Biggest Weakness: Wine and snacking
Strongest Point: Low Carbs

Well, I have 50-60 lbs to go and I'm SO ready to get the lbs off. Not really comfortable speaking on my weight right now b/c I gained back about 10 lbs (or more) of what I lost in the past 6 months. Talk about disappointed! I am trying this tool out b/c weight watchers cost and at times was a bit complicated. In addition, I have a few buddies on here that are a great support system and encouraged the switch. So far, so good. Good luck to everyone in their journey and wish me luck as well!

To a healthier, skinnier me :)...Did I mention...I have a wedding in October? Currently a snug size 14 hoping to be a tight 8 or lose 9...here goes nothing!

Replies

• ebahde
    ebahde Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey. This is a great tool
  • hmeliaw
    Options
    Thank you, I'm really impressed so far. :)
  • jadeslimming
    Options
    ive started mine today, please feel free to add e =]]
  • hmeliaw
    Options
    Thanks for the well wishes :smile:
  • Meganlynn79
    Meganlynn79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You are from St. Thomas??? St. John is my FAVORITE place on earth...

anyhow, you are a gorgeous woman will feeel so much more beautiful when you feel strong and healthy.
  • Laurieann137
    Laurieann137 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I made the switch from WW to MFP and I Love it!! Good luck with your journey and wedding!! Feel free to add me if you would like an extra support!! :-)
  • jazalla25
    jazalla25 Posts: 11
    Options
    welcome and good luck :)
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I love this tool.....but remember it's a tool. You will only get out of it what you put into it. Feel free to add me for support. I've lost almost 35 lbs and still learning how to do it!!!