Whats your favourite JM dvd?

Options
So i'm currently doing 30day shred and I also have banish fat boost metabolism.
Looking into buying No more troubled zones and 6week six pack

Just wondering what everyones favourite Jillian Michaels DVD was and why?
Also just for fun, your least favourite and why :) xx

Replies

• kassia1687
    kassia1687 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have only done Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and I enjoy it so far...I do it with 3lb hand weights and 2.5lb ankle weights and it kicks my booty! I also couple it with 15 minutes of running prior to get some extra cardio, and some extra squats and leg lifts for more leg toning. I enjoy it so far, keeps me on my toes and really helps tone instead of tons of cardio.
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options
    Killer Buns&Thighs is a personal fave because it helped me reshape my legs--made them so much thinner!

I also love 30Day Shred--quick workout, but really effective:)
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Killer Buns&Thighs is a personal fave because it helped me reshape my legs--made them so much thinner!

I also love 30Day Shred--quick workout, but really effective:)

I've just finished 30DS, also doing 6W6P and will be starting RI30 tomorrow!! I've done BFBM & NMTZ and love them both, JM kicks *kitten* :) I've got killer buns and thighs too, not started it yet tho is it really good? Is there much cardio in it?! X oh and how long did it take to see results?! X
  • sometimes_blondie
    Options
    I have almost all of them and NMTZ and BFBM are by far the best! It's long enough to get a good burn going. I do like 6W6P as well, it's great for the abs!
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I love all of them so much a favorite is hard to pick, but I'm going to say her newest one Kickbox Fast Fix is my current fav! I also really love Extreme Shed and Shred and Ripped in 30 all have given me awesome results! My least fav is probably Yoga Meltdown.
  • grniys
    grniys Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    So far I've only done the 30 day shred and I like it- as much as I like any workout DVD.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    NMTZ is actually my favourite because its so extensive, its a good full body workout and there is always room for improvement no matter how many times youve done it before. Ive had it for over a year and I like it a lot.
  • sassytwo
    sassytwo Posts: 19
    Options
    I love NMTZ. I am a sweaty mess after I do it and LOVE the feeling when I've made it through! I feel so strong! I also have 30DS, but it's been sooo long since I've done it I don't remember much about it. I made it to week 3 in RI30, but the duck walks killed my knees and I was getting bored, so I switched to NMTZ.
  • andream1976
    andream1976 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I love all of them so much a favorite is hard to pick, but I'm going to say her newest one Kickbox Fast Fix is my current fav! I also really love Extreme Shed and Shred and Ripped in 30 all have given me awesome results! My least fav is probably Yoga Meltdown.

Ohhh, what's Kickbox Fast Fix? If it's kickboxing, I love kickboxing and would probably love to do this. It's my favorite cardio circuit in 30ds. I'll have to check it out!
  • jorden25
    jorden25 Posts: 19
    Options
    x__abbi__x I was thinking about posting this same topic and found your....... thanks!
  • MzFreeSpirited
    Options
    FastFix Kickboxing was my favorite. It was doable for me-- it was 3 --- 20minute workouts :)
  • SparklesPlenty
    SparklesPlenty Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have most of those mentioned. I did the Shred but then I moved on to a combo of them and I like Killer buns and thighs and no more trouble zones the best. They leave me with achy thighs where shred never made me ache (just sweat).
  • x__abbi__x
    x__abbi__x Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Looks like im getting NMTZ next.
    Glad that JM has worked for so many of you, shes such a great trainer :) xx
  • Foodie711711
    Foodie711711 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Im now doing her body revolution program and I love it!!!!!! But before that I enjoyed no more trouble zones
  • andreaeose777
    andreaeose777 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I did alot of JM videos until i discovered Bob Harper and Jackie Warner. I have Inside out Super Strength by Bob, and Jackie Warners Extreme time saver workout, and those are now my favorite. You should look into them!
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I have 30DS BFBM and NMTZ and my favourite is definitely NMTZ. BFBM is great, but I hate cardio lol. I alternate the two others since I finished 30DS, and I ordered 6w6p today, hope it's as good as the others.

I'd have no interest in the yoga meltdown one, my next will probably be shred it with weights.

I ordered a JM book today too, Making The Cut. Hope it's good.
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options

Ohhh, what's Kickbox Fast Fix? If it's kickboxing, I love kickboxing and would probably love to do this. It's my favorite cardio circuit in 30ds. I'll have to check it out!

There are two kickboxing circuits in BFBM too. I know I can't get kickbox fast fix where I live yet (Ireland).