Vegan Mini Meals

Options
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to break up my day with smaller vegan meals? I am to work by 6:30 so I eat early and have trouble balancing the rest of my day.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Replies

• nmzeta
    nmzeta Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I get to work at 7 and I make a smoothie for breakfast. Sometimes I finish it on the way to work, other days it takes me a while. I eat lunch at 11 and sometime have a snack in between. My snack is either a Larabar (or something like it) or fruit.

I am interested in what other thinks.
  • nmzeta
    nmzeta Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kate_n_pjs
    kate_n_pjs Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My day typically had 4-6 meals per day...diary is open, also feel free to friend me.

Typical day:
    Breakfast at home at 7:30ish before 9 mile bike ride to work: Clif Bar or Luna Bar (If i get up early enough, egg wrap) (If i am really late I eat this at work at 9am eek)

Snack at work 10amish: coffee and fruit and nuts, toast and pb, veggies and hummus (sometimes I skip this meal if I am not hungry)

Lunch at work 12pm ish: left overs from dinner, GIANT salad, or homemade soup/stew

Snack at work (always before 3:30): luna bar or cliff bar, fruit and nuts, toast and pb, veggies and hummus....This meal NEVER gets skipped...I am always hungry and eat this meal.

Ride 9 miles home...

If I am hungry I will snack on some olives, carrots, a small piece of cheese

Dinner 6:30-7pmish: Awesome food: tacos, burritos, stir fry, veggie rolls, more GIANT SALADS, enchiladas, veggie burgers etc. This is usually my last food of the day, with a few exceptions I will have dessert, but not often.

This is all vegetarian.. I eat cheese and eggs. Hope this helps.