Looking for females who want to build muscle

Options
Hey

I'm looking for friends with similar goals to me. I am 5ft 4 and currently weight 138llbs. My goal is to gain muscle I want to look like a fitness model :p

Anyone with similar aims feel free to add me as a friend x

Replies

• cgray
    cgray Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've worked as a fitness model and I'm currently looking to put on a six pack.
  • nikki2609
    nikki2609 Posts: 128
    Options
    can't add you as i've already got you but im interested in what others have to say cos im nosey! ;0)x
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I've been weight lifting off and on for years. It's just you can't see my muscles under my fat layers as I don't control my diet enough! LOL. I'm a work of art in progress..... ;)

Friend request sent.
  • BostonBee
    BostonBee Posts: 13
    Options
    I just started heavy lifting last week. I'm always looking for more friends!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Here! I started in Feb but I'm totally addicted now. I love lifting!
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    <<< this girl! feel free to add.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    That would be awesome to be a fitness model... or just to have the body of a fitness model.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Me! For sure! I'm 5' 4" and weight 143 right now. I do bootcamp, running, and just started cross training on some other machines. I want desperately to lift heavy but have no one to do it with. I started lifting with my hubby once a week before he had to be out of town for work, so I'm hoping that when he is all done with that we can get back to it. But he has some injuries that keep him from really being able to do too much, so when we lift its pretty minor. I would love to have some more friends that are into it, for advice and motivation! Feel free to add me!!!
  • laurawinn2002
    laurawinn2002 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know this is an old post BUT
    Would love to connect with you ladies!
    Please add me:)