Lost

Options
Ha, Ha, You thought I was going to write about that highly addictive, mind bending drama studded with beautiful people, didn't you? Hey, doesn't that come on tonight?

Anyway, I just wanted to say how much I love MFP. I visited another site similar to this to look at a recipe someone had suggested and while I'm sure some folks might like all the bells, whistles, and frills that come with a big board like that, I was completely LOST. :frown: Made me feel like I was in a big city and believe me, I am a country gal through and through. So, so happy to leave the "city" and get back HERE.:happy:

Replies

• 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Ha, Ha, You thought I was going to write about that highly addictive, mind bending drama studded with beautiful people, didn't you? Hey, doesn't that come on tonight?

Anyway, I just wanted to say how much I love MFP. I visited another site similar to this to look at a recipe someone had suggested and while I'm sure some folks might like all the bells, whistles, and frills that come with a big board like that, I was completely LOST. :frown: Made me feel like I was in a big city and believe me, I am a country gal through and through. So, so happy to leave the "city" and get back HERE.:happy:
  • burnett50
    burnett50 Posts: 46
    Options
    I am sure I know the site you mean as I felt just like that too! All the whistles and bells confused the hell out of me! :huh: MFP is straight forward and straight to the point, its all we want and more ......just what we need.....here's to you MFP:drinker:
  • 5KNohno
    Options
    :drinker:
  • dragonscapes24
    Options
    A toast to MFP:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    MFP is great and the best part... it's FREE!!! I have suggested it to a couple people. Not sure if they use it like I do.
  • annielouise
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • 5KNohno
    Options
    MFP is great and the best part... it's FREE!!! I have suggested it to a couple people. Not sure if they use it like I do.
    Yeah, I've told all my "dieting" family members and friends about it too. I keep telling them how much they will love it.:heart: