Buddies Needed

Hi, I have been going about 5 weeks now and have so far lost around 17 pounds. I have a long road ahead of me with around 120 pounds to lose.

It would be great to buddy up with a few people on here so that we could help each other out and provide some motivation.

Thanks

xx

Replies

• I will be your buddy! I need more too! The more encouragement the better!
  • ohiobabe
    ohiobabe Posts: 1
    I also will be your buddy !
  • sting5
    sting5 Posts: 408
    Feel free to add me! I have been on MFP for about the same time. I have lost a few pounds...really looking to make healthier eating choices and bring my cholesterol down at the same time. Good Luck
  • lshanks
    lshanks Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • nedrafae
    nedrafae Posts: 6
    Add me if you want. It's always nice to have buddies.
  • kezza37
    kezza37 Posts: 1 Member
    hi my name is kerry started today need to get thinner getting married next yr. need to loose the weight
  • joannezuk
    joannezuk Posts: 153 Member
    17 pounds in 5 weeks - that's fantastic! I'd love to be your buddy, as I could use a few more friends too!

Joanne
  • laurels12
    laurels12 Posts: 54 Member
    Feel free to add me!! I've been logging on for almost 100 days and have lost 26lbs so far, with another 70 to lose. I'm in it for the long haul, gonna finally get this done!!

Good luck!
    Lorraine
  • Jaidee1979
    Jaidee1979 Posts: 83 Member
    Feel free to add me. It's always nice to have a buddy for motivation and support.
  • msrooks
    msrooks Posts: 5 Member
    Add me too! We can push each other! :)
  • I need some major boosts. I tried Weight Watchers for 3 months and lost 14 the first 6 weeks and then hit a brick wall, so of course quit. Now started this a bit ago. I am going to try a big push these next two months to get moving again. I have my 20 year class reunion on July 6th and I really would like to lose 10-20 by then to feel better about going. I tend to get negative and give up easily. I just also told this to a co worker so hopefully between her and you guys i will stay motivated.
  • Joy36
    Joy36 Posts: 10
    I will add my name to the collective if you want more motivation. I have over 100lbs to go I would love more friends. It is a long road but more fun with friends to cheer you on. Good Luck!!
  • Feel free to add me! I 've been doing it about 5 weeks and lost 21 pounds, I have about 60 more to go! Good luck!
  • jinlopez
    jinlopez Posts: 38
    I'll help keep you motivated!!! :-)

Jin
  • dre3173
    dre3173 Posts: 26 Member
    I will be your buddy
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Hi, feel free to add me. I was new to here last week :)
  • jinlopez
    jinlopez Posts: 38
    Feel free to add me! I 've been doing it about 5 weeks and lost 21 pounds, I have about 60 more to go! Good luck!

I've been going at it for a little over 6 weeks...and lost 17 so far. I have about 50-60 that I'd like to lose, too.
  • shell6469
    shell6469 Posts: 54 Member
    Me too! :)
  • Obreezes
    Obreezes Posts: 35
    Feel free to add me! Let's motivate and support each other!
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Feel free to friend me up! Lets do this!