Amazing!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
WOW, it is truly amazing!! I just looked at pics of myself from last August (just before I started this new lifestyle). I was really heavy and I just looked unhealthy! My face didn't have good color, even in August!

Then, I look at my more recent pics and besides the weight loss and my body being in better shape, you can see the color in my face is more vibrant and more glowing!

I hadn't really looked at my pics from last summer because I just hated to admit how I looked. But, now that I am 75 lbs less......I can "own up to it".

I uploaded a before pic to my profile pics if anyone wants to see the before and after (so far anyway!). I still have a ways to go to get to my goal of 135....but from 270 to 195 is a HUGE difference and it was done in a few months.

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    WOW, it is truly amazing!! I just looked at pics of myself from last August (just before I started this new lifestyle). I was really heavy and I just looked unhealthy! My face didn't have good color, even in August!

Then, I look at my more recent pics and besides the weight loss and my body being in better shape, you can see the color in my face is more vibrant and more glowing!

I hadn't really looked at my pics from last summer because I just hated to admit how I looked. But, now that I am 75 lbs less......I can "own up to it".

I uploaded a before pic to my profile pics if anyone wants to see the before and after (so far anyway!). I still have a ways to go to get to my goal of 135....but from 270 to 195 is a HUGE difference and it was done in a few months.
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    i'm impressed! :drinker:
  • ladydi
    ladydi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! I can't wait until I am able to say that.:flowerforyou:
  • leblancb
    leblancb Posts: 47
    Options
    I am very impressed and good for you. Thats very inspiring for me that I can do it too!!

Keep up you good work you look great!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Your skin IS glowing!
    You go girl!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • mrshamm
    mrshamm Posts: 62
    Options
    That is amazing you should be really be proud. Good luck with the rest of the weight!!!
  • sebmsu
    sebmsu Posts: 26
    Options
    Good Luck! You look great!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Can you see me trying to "hide" behind my then 9 month old son?? LOL "as if!!" I just can't believe how tired and "blotchy" I look in that pic.

Just goes to show what healthy living can do! Eating healthy, drinking lots of H2O and exercise! :)
  • KristieT
    KristieT Posts: 49
    Options
    WOW...that is great. Keep it up girl.
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you girl!!!!! You look great and I know you can lose the rest of what you want because look at far you have come already!!!
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I think you were beautiful in your before picture too, but way to go. :flowerforyou:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    You look awesome girl. :heart:
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    That great and it's a great feeling!!! I did the same thing recently and couldn't believe how much I have lost. My face looks bigger now because I lost so much fat in my cheeks and brows.

I have gone from squeezing into a size 14 and some of my pants were size 16 to comfortable fitting into size 12's. I have already had to put away my 14's because they are too baggy on me.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks again everyone!! I just can't believe the difference in myself.