If I had 1 hour to live I would..........

Options

Replies

• jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Since my kids are grown, I probably wouldn't want to worry them with the fact that I only had 1 hour to live...lol. I would jot them a quick "I'll love you for ever" note, kiss my hubby on my way out the door and then I would RUN...... It calms and soothes me..... I think I could go out like that.
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    Send apologies to those I've wronged, send a thanks to all my friends, send my love to my family, find the most calming place I've ever been and have a picnic with my husband and son. Take the time to enjoy the smell of the air and the touch of grass, then be happy to let it pass.
  • braves20111
    braves20111 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Send apologies to those I've wronged, send a thanks to all my friends, send my love to my family, find the most calming place I've ever been and have a picnic with my husband and son. Take the time to enjoy the smell of the air and the touch of grass, then be happy to let it pass.

Very nicely said
  • braves20111
    Options
    rob a bank, hide the cash and leave a map for my family. try to squeeze in one last cuddle with my daughter.

I would rob a bank with ya if it was your dying wish
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Leave work early. :noway:
  • braves20111
    Options
    I would want to make love to the man of my dreams , let it linger , one last time.:heart:

here i am

Count me in
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hold both of my babies hug them kiss them and tell them how much they mean to me and how I love them more than anything or anyone ever could other than God of course :)

WITHOUT A DOUBT... this :smile:
  • braves20111
    Options
    Leave work early. :noway:

Hell yes!!!!!!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Well, duh... get the hospital, because this sounds really serious. :laugh:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    probably freak out and then try to find someone to hold me til the end. to be honest.
    Id love to have a cooler answer, but knowing me, I would want to get the freak out off my chest and then ensure I wasnt alone :(
  • braves20111
    Options
    Well, duh... get the hospital, because this sounds really serious. :laugh:

Hospital cannot help you....what would you do then?
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    f*** the first thing that moved around me ..... and since I try to live each day as my last, I suggest all of you stay very very still. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    two chicks at the same time
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    f*** the first thing that moved around me ..... and since I try to live each day as my last, I suggest all of you stay very very still. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • braves20111
    Options
    two chicks at the same time

Good call
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong to say I'd do acid? or some other chemical drug that would eff me right up? If i knew the world was ending in a week, i'd be as high as i could lol I've never done drugs, so I think knowing my life is ending would be the perfect time.
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Find THE hottest dude I could and pay him to eat whole cheesecakes and be amorous with me. :drinker:

that is a good, yet very odd answer
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Hug my family. And eat a tub of ice cream topped with tons of whipped cream, fudge, peanuts and cherries!
  • braves20111
    Options
    Hug my family. And eat a tub of ice cream topped with tons of whipped cream, fudge, peanuts and cherries!

Delicious!!!!!!!
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Lets be honest, if we all knew we had an hour to live wed all CHIT OUR PANTS