THE SIMS 2 / 3

Options
donyellemoniquex3
donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
have you ever willingly pissed your pants because you were afraid that if you left, something would happen ?

Replies

• s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    No, mainly because there is a pause function in the game, also you can save before you leave that way you can back up to where you were before you left.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid to save / pause cause the game crashes sometimes xD
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    Sounds like you may have a bit of a memory problem or your video card is to small/weak. I had to upgrade my video card last time I played the game, it saved me a lot of irritation and ran a lot smoother.
  • debeney
    debeney Posts: 27
    Options
    I have to admit I wait til the last possible moment to go to the bathroom mostly because I think to myself, let me just do one more thing before I forget: 10 minutes later I'm still playing.
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a bit of video game addiction to me. The Sims is awesome, would be cool if there was an online version which mixed a bit of Sim City with The Sims.

Have you tried The Singles yet? It's midly interesting and oddly much easier to play http://www.singles-the-game.com/

If your computer is crashing all the time on the The Sims 2 or Sims 3 you need to conduct these things.

1. Search for malware on your computer with a GOOD virus scanner and Malware Bytes Anti Malware

2. Run a memory check program like memcheck

3. Run error check and disk check on your hard drives

3. Run defrag on your hard drives

4. If your PC continues to crash after diagnostics of the above upgrade the memory in your PC and videocard

What are the specs of your PC?
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    LOL! I've accidentally left my house and forgot to save OR pause the game. Needless to say, I was screwed. ;__;. I was forced to use a resurrect phone or whatever it's called.

I usually hate leaving them alone with game unpaused longer than a few seconds.
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I think anyone willing to piss their pants needs depends.... Sounds like a bit of addiction/laziness.
  • maygans
    maygans Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm a control freak so I'm constantly pausing the game so I can keep track of everyone and make sure they are doing exactly what I tell them to do. Irritates me when they go make a full meal for the family when nobody is hungry or they keep wanting to go pick up the darn baby when the baby is fine and playing with the blocks JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE! I don't save often enough though.