Survivor Fans????? (spoiler alert)

Options
Shannon023
Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
WOW!!!

Great show last night!! :devil: I love it when the cocky ones get blindsided. :happy:

Replies

• Shannon023
    Options
    WOW!!!

Great show last night!! :devil: I love it when the cocky ones get blindsided. :happy:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    that was so awesome .... he looked soooo mad :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Did you see that look he gave them before he left??? I cracked up. :laugh:

Guess no one is supposed to disturb the great & powerful Oz. :bigsmile:
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I love Ozzie, so I was sorry to see him go, but just like James last year, he should've used the idol so it was his own fault.
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options

:laugh: the great and powerful OZ!!! thats funny i could imagine the swearing he was doing under his breath ....
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I still don't know what to think about that, although I will admit he was way too cocky for his own good. I thought Eliza was going to have a heart attack! And I am so glad they let Jason stay, I know it's just a game but it would have been so mean to vote him off after he sacrificed himself so they could all eat! I don't know who I want to win this season!
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I still don't know what to think about that, although I will admit he was way too cocky for his own good. I thought Eliza was going to have a heart attack! And I am so glad they let Jason stay, I know it's just a game but it would have been so mean to vote him off after he sacrificed himself so they could all eat! I don't know who I want to win this season!

I liked watching Ozzy compete because he's such a incredible athlete, but his "can't touch me" attitude was annoying.

Jason's too naive to make it all the way, I think. I think it could be a all-girl final four.
  • Violet1980
    Options

:laugh: the great and powerful OZ!!! thats funny i could imagine the swearing he was doing under his breath ....

I hate the hidden immunity Idol. Has it ever been used in a good way? Used to be you could wait and use it at the very end, but this set-up is too complex.
  • jesusgrl14
    jesusgrl14 Posts: 250
    Options

I liked watching Ozzy compete because he's such a incredible athlete, but his "can't touch me" attitude was annoying.

Jason's too naive to make it all the way, I think. I think it could be a all-girl final four.

I think you are right! and Amanda won't be part of it. I liked her last year but she's not on my top list this season. I would love to see Erik win it. He's trying so hard and he's so gentle!