The Last Stubborn 5!!

Options
Who else has a heck of a time getting rid of that last 5 lbs? I seem to be stuck going back and forth from 140-144, and my brain wants to see 135-139...

What did everyone else do to get there?

Replies

• liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Gaaawwwddd!!! It was sooo frustrating to lose that last pound. It really was. I was religious about eating right and exercising and it just didn't happen. So I said "forget it", my body doesn't want to go that low.

Focused on exercising, and got on the scale one day and I was there. Ugh. stress over that last 5 probably prevented me from losing it.

What's funny though is that I was one pound under my goal weight, so I clicked a button to see my body fat %... And on we go!!

Good luck - it will come off eventually.
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JodaNord
    Options
    I have upped calories, lowered calories, taken a few rest days from exercise, done extra exercise, eaten all my calories to net what i am supposed to...

What else should i be trying?

Or what might i be doing to sabotage myself?
  • icyazaleas
    icyazaleas Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bump! My problemo too.
  • JodaNord
    Options
    anyone else having the same problem?

I am thinking of changing dvd routine to be insanity for the next 60 days, and then when i feel i can, throw in a shorter Jillian DVD for variety...
  • JodaNord
    Options
    bump
  • JB6100
    JB6100 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Right there with you! I finally saw 139 today...although I usually wait until I get the same weight twice in a week before I believe it :)

I don't have any recommendations as I am still pretty new, but wanted to let you know there is someone out there with the same problem!

I have upped my cardio this week (more days, but a little less time each workout) - so maybe that helped?

GL!