Anyone else ever experience this?

Options
This is a sort of embarrassing question but here it goes. I notice on days when I walk/run (I run as much as I can which is not much and walk about 3 miles which is a lot for me) that I have to go to the bathroom a lot. I make sure I pee before I start but inevitably I have to use the bathroom at the park during my walk/run and it is URGENT. But that is not the end, for the remainder of the day I continue to have to go really often and urgently. When I do the bike, aerobics, weight training this does not happen.

I also upped my calories today and was trying to make sure I ate in the beginning of the day even if I was not feeling very hungry so I don't know if that would have any effect on this? I am eating the same stuff and not drinking anything caffeinated or anything other than water today.

Replies

• mturgeon05
    mturgeon05 Posts: 204
    Options
    I know EXACTLY what you mean. I can go hours during the day without going, but as soon as I start running, I have to go urgently. This happens even though I go right before I begin exercising. For me, I think it is more psychological than it is from what I am eating and/or drinking, but I could be completely wrong. Curious to see what others say...
  • kylas7
    kylas7 Posts: 16
    Options
    I always have to go lol)
    esp when Exersices, I have no idea why besides
    * Water, * and of, course if you have Coffee) or any other caffinated beverage.

I would love to see what other's say as well~~~
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I always have to go too. It used to be much worse when I first started. Kegals have helped.