Calories in thin Italian restaurant pizza?

Options
Just had a lovely pizza, thin, 12 inch, with crayfish tails, lemon, creme fraiche, chives, and dill, and mozzarella. Cannot seem to find anything in the database or on google that would suggest how many calories it might be? I ate nearly all of it (oops). Any ideas?

Replies

• chachadiva150
    chachadiva150 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Use keywords "pizza 12." It'll bring up all the 12" pizza options.
  • missfancy1980
    Options
    They all come up at over 1,000 calories!! Surely that can't be right?
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    We have a local pizza joint with thin crust pizza. They have a lunch portion 8" pizza, and if you get just a standard 8" it is 560 calories. The 12" you are talking about sounds like it would be about 1200, give or take a 100. Pizza calories are brutal!! Not fair...:sad:

You could look up each item individually and figure it that way. Kinda tedious, but at least you'd be accurate.
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Yeah sounds about right, Pizza is so high :(
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    They all come up at over 1,000 calories!! Surely that can't be right?

That's about right... I'd say 1200ish. The cheese and grease are killers.
  • tinam76
    tinam76 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    yeah i am seeing one slice is like 500 and up i am not trying to eat pizza any time soon and the next time i sure will have a tip for their *kitten* lol take those calories , wipe the crumbs from your mouth and move on doll . we know better now all you can do is better
  • DarcieC2389
    DarcieC2389 Posts: 146
    Options
    I would guestimate and do quick add calories to put it in. Pizza is always high in calories and fat.