PB2!!

Options
heidi5k
heidi5k Posts: 181 Member
So excited - I just got my PB2 in the mail. It sounds kind of yucky - powdered peanut butter - but is great in smoothies, sauces, even cookies! The best news - 5 grams of protein, and only 1.5 grams of fat per serving. 45 calories. Can't wait for my smoothie tomorrow morning! (Or my PB oatmeal....) :)

Replies

• fitJoce
    fitJoce Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I just heard of this today in another thread! I am so on this! Going to order today!
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I've been using it for a while and I love PB2!!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    It's the best and it even comes chocolate tooo... but my best way to have it so far is mix the 2 tbs as directed and put in 1/4 of a container of fat free cool whip----try and you to will become addicted!!!!!
  • patriciaannbibo
    patriciaannbibo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Best way is to make homemade Peanut butter cups with Nutella.:blushing:
  • cp37
    cp37 Posts: 36
    Options
    I am in love with both flavors. I add it to my banana cream protein shake with soymilk and it is soooo good!
  • fitJoce
    fitJoce Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Anyone know where the cheapest place to get it online is? I would purchase directly from Bell Plantation but the shipping is 9.95
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    If your military they carry it at the commisary!
  • peterson_jessica
    Options
    I've been using this for a while too. My local Hy-Vee was sold out today :( It must be becoming more popular. It's great in anything though! My favorite is to just use it as a normal peanut butter with sugar free jelly. Yum! I wish I had some right now....
  • bjfrezell
    bjfrezell Posts: 241
    Options
    Check netrition.com or amazon.com for decent shipping prices.
  • 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I love PB2....I use it in my protein drinks and add to regular peanut butter 1/2 and 1/2 to cut the calories....Great product!
  • strongmom2b
    strongmom2b Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it and I am so excited!!! I should be getting it tomorrow!! I got it on netrition.com and shipping was less than $3.00!
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    the health food store by my house sells it. Its almost $10
  • singitella
    Options
    I love PB2! I just tried it mixed with plain water. Someone else said the texture wasn't great for them, but it worked for me. I can't wait to try it in a smoothie! I got the regular PB2 and the chocolate.
  • ablykins
    ablykins Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Super yum!!! PB2 mixed with Walden Farms calorie free apple butter on a Joseph's low carb flax pita bread is the most divine snack ever!! Low carb, high protein, and feels like a real treat!
  • Livingbalanced
    Livingbalanced Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Found a website iherb.com where Canadians can purchase it :)
    I actually placed my order right now for one of plain and one of chocolate! I hope it's good!
  • gregpack
    gregpack Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    It is good stuff. I mix it in my protein drinks with chocolate whey powder and oatmeal that has been ground to a powder.

FYI, The one pound bag is a better value, or just search for peanut flour for a cheaper alternative......
  • shrinkingsuccess
    Options
    :love: I LOVE PB2 and the PB2 chocolate... I use it almost everynight for a snack.. on rice cakes... or with and apple....
  • shrinkingsuccess
    Options
    I sometimes make the PB2 chocolate a little thin and dip strawberries in it.... yum
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Just ordered mine. I'm a PB addict. :)
  • heidi5k
    heidi5k Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    So many good ideas! (And I love the $3.00 shipping find, too!!). I used it this morning with oatmeal and fresh strawberries, and can't wait till it's warmer ... smoothie weather! ;)