Ready to shed prego weight

Options
Just started and was looking for any great recipes for sweets. I used to eat ice cream or cookies every night so I need some to satisfy my sweet tooth. I tried strawberries and sweet n low tonight but I would lvoe to try and bake some healthy snacks. Please send me links or recipes if you can help! Can't wait to lose some inches :)

Replies

• VeronicaWardak
    VeronicaWardak Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    okay completely forgot to introduce myself....was thinking about my sweet tooth problem. Okay, I live in Saudi Arabia so I have access to limited amount of packaged healthy food. I have to make it all from scratch. Which isn't so bad except that I have 2 babies who need attention so my meals can't take long to cook. I had a baby 9 months ago and I think its time to start fitting into my reg. clothes. I plan to start going to the gym ASAP. I'm jet lagged right now from traveling home (Texas, USA) so hopefully I will go in 3 days.
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    cake made with diet coke! I have yet to try it, but i hear from MFP peeps that all you need is a box of cake mix and a diet coke mix and bake!

someone even said to try diet strawberry or diet orange with white cake....MMmmmm it sounds great! i really must try it soon!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    OH YEAH! AND WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Saudimom
    Options
    If you want I can bake for you!!!!! BBF!!!:flowerforyou:
  • VeronicaWardak
    VeronicaWardak Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    really? I wonder if it taste good...I'll have to bake them in cupcakes and take them to a children's playdate and test them out :)
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    Hi! Go to http://www.prevention.com they have yummy recipes to bake, cook, for diabetics, snacks, etc., I :heart: their smoothie recipes and Pizza Stone recipes. I don't eat from Pizza Hut, Dejorno's, Dominoes, etc. anymore. Can you imagine the amount of "fat" in those pizzas? :mad: Blessings!

Eva