4 days from completing P90x before / after pics...

Options

Replies

• vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Just friggin' fantastic!!!

I am on day 8 and 82 more days seems so long but I am in for the duration. I also have Insanity ready when I'm done P90X
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!!!!
  • emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That is so amazing!! I keep saying I am gonna bust out my P90X and do it... but don't!!:( I do exercise, I just think I could get great muscle tone from this... oh, and War Eagle to you!!!:D
  • sr823204
    sr823204 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great!!

(I was curious about P90x and had been considering getting it myself.)
  • tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Did you start this with no formal exercise? because I am really impressed.

Oh n did you have to buy weights n resistance bands? How long did you have to work out on the first dvd?

yes you do have to have the right equipment but you can get at any wal-mart , k-mart or store that sells exercise equipment. Trust me it a small price to pay to be able to work out in your home and not pay a gym membership or the rising gas cost to get to and from . Each disc is around a hour long with a warm and and cool down . You don't have to keep up with them as they go , if you feel over whelmed or need to break all you do is pause. As time goes by the need to do that lessens and goes away.

~Wally

Awesome, I totally agree with that! Why pay the membership and pay for gas, when you can do this at home. Maybe I will give it a whirl then. Kind of scared, cus I have been trying to get myself together n afraid of nothing working or I will look the same, when did you start seeing results? You look great!!!
  • wallypike
    wallypike Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That is so amazing!! I keep saying I am gonna bust out my P90X and do it... but don't!!:( I do exercise, I just think I could get great muscle tone from this... oh, and War Eagle to you!!!:D

Thanks !!

Go for it dont let your mind get in the way of your goals . oh, and Wa rEagle to you as well=)
  • wallypike
    Options
    Did you start this with no formal exercise? because I am really impressed.

Oh n did you have to buy weights n resistance bands? How long did you have to work out on the first dvd?

yes you do have to have the right equipment but you can get at any wal-mart , k-mart or store that sells exercise equipment. Trust me it a small price to pay to be able to work out in your home and not pay a gym membership or the rising gas cost to get to and from . Each disc is around a hour long with a warm and and cool down . You don't have to keep up with them as they go , if you feel over whelmed or need to break all you do is pause. As time goes by the need to do that lessens and goes away.

~Wally

Awesome, I totally agree with that! Why pay the membership and pay for gas, when you can do this at home. Maybe I will give it a whirl then. Kind of scared, cus I have been trying to get myself together n afraid of nothing working or I will look the same, when did you start seeing results? You look great!!!

I took pics at day 1, 30 , 60 and soon 90 . You can see a differences in all so far ... one tip , is dont get so consumed with what the scale says. its how you feel and how your clothes fit cause as you lose weight your also building muscle and muscle weighs more than fat but in a good way if that makes sense.

~Wally
  • Jenn925
    Jenn925 Posts: 6
    Options
    CONGRATS! Most of all on the new addition to your family and of course for your weight loss accomplishment! You should be very proud of yourself.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You're my inspiration!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Nice! You've done an amazing job.
  • CravenBrittney
    CravenBrittney Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! congrats!
  • wallypike
    Options
    Thank you all again the replies started coming so fast I couldn't keep up . Remember we all different reasons for being here either kid, bathing suit , whatever ever it may be but, WE STILL HAVE THE SAME GOAL . So feel free to add me MFP jwally75@yahoo.com . I have some amazing inspiring friends on there and would be glad for you to join. Thanks again!!!!

~Wally

Belief fuels Passion and Passion rarely fails"
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Simply amazing transformation! Great job!
  • BeachBobbie
    Options
    Great Job! I'm doing Insanity right now and am hooked up with an amazing coach (Victoria Barclay) She's amazing! A personal trainer and her father is a power lifter! Craziness! Anyway, that's not why I'm commenting. The reason I'm saying anything is because I believe in the Beachbody programs. They actually work! Theres nothing out there like them and if you stick to the program you WILL lose weight. You WILL be in the best shape of your life. I went to the gym regualarly and got all the cardio I could handle regularly. I eat well and take great care of myself. I hit a wall though after three months and not losing anything. I finally tried Insanity and dropped 13lbs. like it was nothing! That's almost three bags of sugar!!!! Way to stay dedicated and work through it! Give yourself a ton of credit for as far as you've come but don't forget how far you're going!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!
  • 2monthstogo
    Options
    WHOOT WHOOT Awesome job!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, keep it up you'll get to where you want to be! Our journey is very similar.
  • RunnerInTraining
    RunnerInTraining Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!! That is such a wonderful and inspiring transformation!!!!! Congrats again!
  • Solislu
    Solislu Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Awesome job!
  • wallypike
    Options
    Great Job! I'm doing Insanity right now and am hooked up with an amazing coach (Victoria Barclay) She's amazing! A personal trainer and her father is a power lifter! Craziness! Anyway, that's not why I'm commenting. The reason I'm saying anything is because I believe in the Beachbody programs. They actually work! Theres nothing out there like them and if you stick to the program you WILL lose weight. You WILL be in the best shape of your life. I went to the gym regualarly and got all the cardio I could handle regularly. I eat well and take great care of myself. I hit a wall though after three months and not losing anything. I finally tried Insanity and dropped 13lbs. like it was nothing! That's almost three bags of sugar!!!! Way to stay dedicated and work through it! Give yourself a ton of credit for as far as you've come but don't forget how far you're going!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!

Yep i totally agree... ‎"I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come."

~Wally

and once again thank you to all even I didn't reply personally back to you I do appreciate it and it makes it all the more worth while to hear all your kind words .=)
  • OBXoceansoul
    OBXoceansoul Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Your doing great!! Amazing job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!