New To This Site , Friends ?

Options
Hey , I just turned 18 & I have been struggling with my weight for 4yrs now . Went through many crazy fad diets & nothing seemed to work . Oh , and I forgot to mention I just got married this month ! That's a big part of my inspiration ; my husband ... I want to look good for him , like he does for me .This program is helping me so far this past two weeks I lost 9lbs really fast , but healthy .

Replies

• SerinaK
    SerinaK Posts: 87
    Options
    Welcome! Everyone here is amazing and are always able to help. :)
  • jcomley1
    jcomley1 Posts: 133
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! i am 19 and always looking for more friends to motivate and support to help reach their goal weight.
  • scarlet_goddess13
    Options
    I'm 24 and always looking for moral support and motivation! I can give it back too so feel free to add me!
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Im 26 and new also. Feel free to add me :)
  • BlackDhalia403
    Options
    thanks everyone (:
  • gailmelanie
    gailmelanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    This over-50 woman has not always been overweight, but has thought of herself as fat for most of her life. I've been in therapy for this before and really never resolved anything. The only time I felt less insane about my diet and intake was when I went on the Atkins diet. Something about carbs makes me crazy... and fat. My husband is losing weight without me and I feel crappy that I don't seem to have the self-discipline he does. We are both overweight, but I am proportionally overweight than he is and I think it's only a matter of time before he adopts a holier-than-thou attitude about his weight loss and my lack of it. I feel like a wounded child when it comes to food and its role in my life. Food is necessary for life and I wish I wanted it just to maintain my body and nothing else. How is that accomplished?
  • enkatill
    enkatill Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi there I'm new at this too. All the help i could get would be great. :smile: