Binge out freak out

Options
Bumdrahp
Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
SO.. I just had a binge moment. I took a nap and woke up starving. I had grilled balsamic chicken with lettuce pepper onion and carrots with flat bread.... then ate another.... I hadn't exceeded my daily intake but, pretty sure eating two of those did it.. Glad they were fairly healthy but didn't feel good once i realized i inhaled two... my body is mad at me! :(

Replies

• ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    It happens to the best of us, yesterday my dad got me burger king and I couldn't resist, I ended up way over my calories. All we can do is try to do better tomorrow. It's fine to slip up every now and then :)
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I know, and I didn't do AWFUL, but I get really bad eaters guilt. I feel like I messed up my whole week lol!
  • cip1
    cip1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I think your mind is mad at you, especially the 'I shouldn't have' part of it :)
    Your body, most likely, doesn't mind. It might be even grateful - woken up starving, surely you needed some fuel? You didn't have a fat-loaded take away to feel bad about it!
    Nothing happened. Forget about it & carry on :)

PS Oooops Project Tae, haven't seen your message, when I've mentioned take away :)
    But you are right - we can only try to do better - be it this afternoon or tomorrow (depending on which timezone we are in)
  • court617
    court617 Posts: 65
    Options
    At least yours sounds healthy! I just chowed down on chinese food and I feel like I gained 10 lbs! I know it's more my mind playing tricks on me, that I can do this every once in a while and it's OK. I run a lot, I can make up for it in the long run... but right now I feel so bad! I immediately jumped on here to see if anyone understands! I knew I'd find you here! We can do this... just start over tomorrow! :-)
  • jojospaghettio
    jojospaghettio Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I did the same. :( I was starving after work so I cooked up a good meal and ate and ate and ate. It was only 500 some cals, but it put me over my limit. My tummy really hurts now, but I must admit - that chicken and veggies was sooo good!