New and VERY hopeful!

Options
Hi! I just completed my first day and am feeling very hopeful! I'm 47 years old and wanting to lose about 47 pounds! I intend on keeping track of my food and exercise here everyday! So if you have the same intentions I'd love to have friends here that I could help motivate and who could motivate me in return....let's do this!

Replies

• bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard! please feel free to add me. good luck with your goals,and congratulations on making a great choice for a healthier lifestyle!
  • Theresa_Potter
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am a 35 year old mom of five trying to lose about the same amount as you. Theresa_Potter.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm 38...I have about 25 more to go. I'm very supportive to my friends.
  • cruiser3004
    cruiser3004 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and congrats for wanting to make positive changes. Please feel free to add me :-)
  • ntw25
    ntw25 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great resource. Feel free to add me, I'm here every day
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Add me! 35 year old mom of two, losing well on mfp. I love this site!
  • domoangelas
    domoangelas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey, welcome!
    If you'd like I can give you a few recipes that I use that are very low calorie and extremely delicious and filling. the trick is to measure everything and only eat foods with a decent or better serving size. READ your labels. sometimes what you think is healthy ISN'T and it will ruin your whole days calories.
  • Micksgurl
    Micksgurl Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you! This site has helped me stay on track I hope it does the same for you!:flowerforyou:
  • sassified66
    sassified66 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP, its a great support and traning tool. I have enjoyed it very much and am addicted to this and getting healthy! Here to support you if you wish to add me as a friend. Good luck in your journey!Im proof that the basics work... count calories and MOVE... so simple but yet took me 46 years to apply it!
  • biliter3
    biliter3 Posts: 2
    Options
    I could use some good recipes. I just started Monday and praying I can stick with it.
  • Epetrovitch
    Epetrovitch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I sent you a friend request.
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me I am on here pretty much everyday.
  • triniechu
    triniechu Posts: 51
    Options
    Welcome dear! I just started here a week ago and I absolutely love it!! People on here are so nice and encouraging...even on the bad days!! Feel free to add me or I can add you! :)

Katrina