Who else gets Lite N Easy food? (Australia)

Options
noni77
noni77 Posts: 58 Member
Hi

I get the Lite N Easy breakfasts, lunches and snacks for the weekdays and I have three evening meals a week. (On Zumba class nights and the night the rest of my family gets high fat and calorie take away.)

I've been pleasantly surprised to find lots of the foods already in the database. So I just wanted to say thank you :flowerforyou: to the member/s of MFP who have been very busy doing that.

Off to order next week's food ................

Replies

• carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I do!!! I get the Lite N Easy 1200 Calorie, then eat another 300 calories worth of the foods I am missing. Eg. Different fruits, yoghurt, wine (!).. sometimes just a bit of extra meat! I love it. I don't know who put the foods in the database but definately appreciate it also. :flowerforyou:
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I keep a stock of mini meals and meals in a bowl for work lunches when i get sick of wraps. the variety is great - i'm just a very fussy eater and end up throwing half the stuff out when i'm on the full program. my wallet can't afford that kind of waste! oh i miss the corn and parmesan muffins though... i really wish you could buy them individually!!
  • noni77
    noni77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I know - love those muffins, especilly the aroma when they've just been heated. :wink:
  • Fizzle74
    Fizzle74 Posts: 4
    Options
    HI all, I just signed up to L n E (again) - wondering how you're all going with it still?

Ive been off and on MFP for a few weeks but LAST TIME (Kr, love your comment referring to that in your post signature!)

Need some support which I aint gunna get from a skinny boyfriend!!!

Fizzzzzzle
  • geeky1
    geeky1 Posts: 142
    Options
    Hello,
    Just started LnE last week. Is anyone else currently getting this program?
  • SneakyTam
    SneakyTam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Howdy, I just started Lite N Easy (full 1200 cal program) on Friday last week and the first couple of days I was starving (though I was probably just not drinking enough water)... day 4 just done and I'm feeling less starving and enjoying the food more. Also finding that I have more time to prepare better food for my family. Weigh in days for me are Fridays so I am looking forward to stepping on the scales to see if it was all worth it. Trying to fit bits of excersise here and there but not pushing it at the moment. Will keep you posted : )
  • beingfrank
    beingfrank Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've given it a go the last week, because I'm so flat out with full-time work, studying for my masters degree, volunteering, and getting divorced that I had no time or enthusiasm to prepare healthy foods. 1500 cal lunch and dinner during the week has certainly been beneficial for my stress and for the consistency of my nutrition. I don't know if I'll continue after my thesis is over and done with next month, but it's certainly helping my weight and energy levels to go in the right direction rather than on the upward spiral they were heading in.
  • Ruby11222
    Ruby11222 Posts: 114
    Options
    I tried it a few months back and got very unwell. Very sensitive to the frozen meals, makes me a bit concerned about what's in them.
  • evepuss
    Options
    Just found this old thread and wondering if anybody is still on the lite n easy program, I have just finished
    my first week and think it is really good.
  • sophieg77
    sophieg77 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi All,

I just finished my first week on the 12000 a week, With sneak previews and how my jeans feel i reckon I have lost at least 1.5ks!!

very excited,

anyone else still doing it? have success?

Sophie
  • bridall
    bridall Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've been doing the Lite N Easy Breakfast and Lunches for 4 weeks. I make a healthy dinner for my whole family. I didn't want to be eating too differently to everyone else as it gets to hard to make dinner for hubby and 3 children and then eat something else.

This strategy is working really well for me. I feel like I'm in control now. I no longer suffer from any cravings and can just eat 1 square of chocolate and not fell like I need to eat anymore.

I still track everything I eat on MFP.