I don't understand why I'm not losing.

Options
I'm tracking everything except for sticks of gum, I promise.
My diary is open.
I just don't get it... why am I not losing weight?

Replies

• Mommyof3texans
    Options
    You need to open your diary to the public in your settings so we can look at it
  • steamlita
    steamlita Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I thought it was public. Fixed.
  • steamlita
    Options
    Bump.
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I didnt look at more than a few days but i would say you should cut back on desserts. Sometimes staying within calorie limits is not enough, it really matters what those calories are. I know some people say a calorie is a calorie but that really is not the case for most people.
  • steamlita
    Options
    How much sugar do you recommend I intake? My goal is 25g and I never reach that... I always am around 50g, even without sweets-- because of fruit. I don't know what it ~should~ be, though, since my sugar limit was manually entered.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Maybe you could try eating less processed food.
    Good luck!
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Your calories really seem to be all over the place. Some days really low and others you're way over. You've lost 55 lbs already, so I'm not going to tell you that you don't know portions or how to do this. Just stick with what you've been doing, maybe add some consistency to your eating habits. Today for example, I really hope you didn't have a massive breakfast and then not eat until dinner. Might try varying up your exercise, add in some weights or something that will push you harder physically.
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    cut back on your sugars and carbs and separate your calories more.. stick to 200-300 calories every 3 hrs..
    sugar and sweeteners will make you more hungry during the day avoid them
  • gardengals
    gardengals Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats for the weight you have already lost! I only looked at a few days and a couple of things caught my eye...1. it;s usually recommended to eat every few hours (2-3) so you end up with 5 or 6 times a day that you eat....2. I don't see much in the way of whole foods like fruits and vegetalbes....3. processed foods are conveinient but not at good for you.....4. your carbs look high and I'm not sure what your fiber amounts are but maybe you should check.