Appetite Suppressant

Options
I am new here and I love the easy way to log on my food and like that it kinda makesme feel guilty for adding to the calorie intake - so, so far so good.... however I feel hungry a lot - I had some appetite suppressants that were helping out at the beginning and I ran out; however they were prescribed... does anyone know of any good one's that don't make you feel crazy and actually work? Ever since I ran out - I am not doing as good. I LOVE to eat - yum yum

Replies

• Julielynn83
    Julielynn83 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    On Dr. Oz today he had something on pure green coffee bean extract. I am going to try it! I dont like taking certain things cause the way it makes me feel too!
  • candicemaechling
    candicemaechling Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I've battled with this myself but have found in the long run its smarter to try to learn foods that make you feel fuller and drink more water we've got to learn what's gonna make us feel full we can't live on pills forever goodluck on your journey
  • meggawatt
    meggawatt Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm a foodie too but what works for me is sipping green tea pretty much all day. I'm not sure if there is a placebo affect or what, but it does help. And it has enough caffeine to keep me going all day.
  • niki77la
    niki77la Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My friend took Hoodie Pills for 1 month and it helped her a lot. I am not on them for a little over a week and I think they have helped me. I was taking them twice a day and now doing 3 times a day with a glass of water. I have also increased my water intake which I think contributes to not making me so thirsty. I am hoping to only take these for a month and I was able to find them at the Vitamin Shop, good luck!
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    The best appetite suppressant is between you ears, people often feel hungry or eat because they're bored - keep your mind occupied and problem solved!