Looking for support and friendships

Options
Hi everyone! In January 2012, my husband and I told my immediate family that we were going to get skinny. They laughed at us. Since then, we have made it our mission to kill it everyday. I started at 211 lbs and am down to 178! I feel like it is getting so much harder to lose anything and so much hard to stay away from temptation. I am looking for some support and a cheering section. I need some challenges from people that are in the same boat as me.

BTW I still have at least 50 lbs to lose. Thanks for looking!

Replies

• idahopacker
    idahopacker Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great job. How did your immediate family react after you lost 33 pounds?
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    You look great. Nice work on the WL. You must be very proud of your achievements. How's hubby going?
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats!!! That is quite an accomplishment, and with your attitude and motivation, I'm sure you will get to your goal sooner than you think. Just know that you have a new (MFP) family here who will support you through your journey!
  • MrsThomas0615
    Options
    My sister who originally started the laughing fest has now lost 20 lbs. Guess she didn't want to get showed up at her wedding in May. :)
  • MrsThomas0615
    Options
    He has lost 41 lbs!
  • idahopacker
    idahopacker Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My sister who originally started the laughing fest has now lost 20 lbs. Guess she didn't want to get showed up at her wedding in May. :)

Look who's laughing now!
  • racebelle88
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss.Others negativity can be a great motivation.My family laughs at me to but Im determined to prove them wrong
  • chellelynn30
    Options
    Congrats to both of you on your losses. Way to prove them wrong! Keep up the awesome work!