A Flirtatious NSV

Options
I went to grab the rest of my things (ipod, street shoes, etc.) after working out at the gym today. I was shocked to find a little note on top of my stuff that said "Call or Text Me Sometime if You Like- Joey" with a phone number listed below it. I still think I look like a moose when I work out but apparently he thought otherwise.

Some might see this kind of note as creepy but I thought it was really sweet. :)

Replies

• leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Awww! It's a compliment, and compliments feel good, especially after you've been working so hard.
  • LovesAdventure
    LovesAdventure Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Aww that is sweet! A girl can never have too many complements!

So, are you going to text him?
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    No not creepy. Actually nice of him to leave the note since you don't know who he is (I assume) so if you're not interested, you don't have to feel weird about turning him down and then have to keep seeing him at the gym.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    OMG. That is so cute! Not to mention super flattering! You go girl! haha.
  • dany_m
    dany_m Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That's very sweet :-) So do you know which of the gym guys Joey is??
  • elelat
    elelat Posts: 117
    Options
    safety 101,
    if you dont know who joey is, dont call or txt.

and if I like a guy Ill introduce myself one day earlier, then leave the note. or something
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Oooh, Gym stalker! lol Maybe if he actually approaches you in person, then call :) That is a great feeling though I bet :) That someone notices you, even as your sweaty hot mess of a self at the gym :) Great NSV!
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    I would have to ask....ask who he is? What were you working out on today? (machine? haha...sounds fun. Enjoy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!