Goal setting

Options
2 years ago I set a goal, the reward I could finally cut, not trim, my hair and highlight away. Well, I fell off the food wagon (or onto it) last winter, fought hard this last summer and am still fighting the good fight. It is tough, and frustrating to not make good progress. I refuse to lose this, but perhaps now people will understand why my hair is always pulled back or up. What goal have you set for yourself?

Replies

• ginazurn
    ginazurn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It is hard to stay on, I have fallen off a few times and just do my best to get back on. All you can do is start over fresh and put your mind to it the best you can. I understand why your hair is back now! Reward with special things not food-that is always hard for me to do because when you are a kid you always get rewarded with money or a treat. I am behind you all the way-just pick yourself up and do your best each day; you will eventually reach what you put your mind to.
  • RJC65
    RJC65 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to set non food related rewards. Things that will support my healthy journey. I started this journey (this time) just about 30 days ago and my first goal is to lose 5 % of my body weight. (16 pounds). My reward will be a Fitbit Ultra tracker that will motivate me to move more.

Good luck on your journeys. We CAN do this.