Looking for a strong support system!!!

Options
Hello, My names Crystal. I have been a member of MFP for about a year now but I have been a commited member for a month now. I started at 310lbs, and I am down to 274lbs now thanks to the current friends I have on here. They are great for encouraging me, and to making me feel better when I am having a bad day. I love them! <3

Anyways~ I am looking for more friends on MFP because you can never have too many people on your side supporting you. I have a long journey ahead of me, one that will never be easy but I am here to accomplish my goals. I am looking to befriend people who are willing to be uplifting, positive people in my life. I am not looking for crtics or negative people. If this is you feel free to add me!!

Replies

• Misalayne
    Misalayne Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 84 lbs and would love for you to invite me to be your friend! I too believe, the moremsupport, the better! :-)
  • lc52820
    lc52820 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you both :) I've been using MFP since Jan but haven't posted on here until now. I originally started out my weight loss plan with a group of people from work who were all trying to get healthy together, but some of them have dropped off since then. I figure the more people you can talk to who are going through the same thing, the better!
  • salemnye
    salemnye Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me :)

I first found this app (android) in late 2010. I followed it like religiously. I lost a few pounds here and there but I found my diet not satisfying and I fell off of it :( I try to keep my food intake to a minimum ish so I don't eat too many unhealthy things :/ My dad gained 20 lbs in a year so he started the same app and then I decided to start it up again. From my weight in 2010 and now I've lost 4 lbs....:( sad i know but I'm exercising more now so I'm hoping to reach my goal!

I could definitely use some supportive friends....I'm a chunky person.....yep don't like people see my fat bounce as I run ick. But yes :D i'll try to be supportive as well
  • emmadog1co
    emmadog1co Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends will all of you ladies. I would love to lose at least 60lbs and need some support from others who are struggling with the same thing.
  • luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I would like to be friends too. I have a lot to lose as well.