NFL DRAFT

Options
delonda1
delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
Yes I'm a girl who LOVES football and well of course my team is the BEST defensive team....BALTIMORE RAVENS.
But WTF I am annoyed I could've sworn we were going to get Hightower. Actually was banking on him especially when Steelers passed up on him. But we freaking traded for an extra pick so didnt even draft in 1st round. I'm sure 2nd round we are going to take either Konz or Upshaw first

What are your thoughts on your team? How this draft is going?

Personally a few of the drafts are a little surprising. Some teams that I thought couldve used help in other areas didnt draft there

Replies

• Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I've been watching off and on too. I was thinking the Steelers might take Hightower too, but im not surprised they drafted a guard first either. I thought it was an interesting move by the Browns to take a 28 Year old rookie quarterback.
  • Meeperslove
    Meeperslove Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet a fellow Raven fan! I was disappointed by the trade but Ozzie knows best :P
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Steelers and Giants fan here. :) Pretty pleased with their pics so far! :happy:
  • delonda1
    Options
    Yeah I def. see that as a risky move on their part but I think as long as he stays healthy he will be an asset and considering they need a good QB they cant go wrong esp when they got Richardson earlier as a WR.
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am a major football fan too!

I watched all the way through. As a Colts fan, I knew we were getting Luck so it went as planned for my boys. :happy:
  • delonda1
    Options
    Nice to meet a fellow Raven fan! I was disappointed by the trade but Ozzie knows best :P

I just watched the press conference Ozzie held.....he eased my mind haha.. I think we are going to make good in the 2nd round with either Upshaw or Konz. I think Upshaw will work well with our D and we really need a good center
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Go Eagles!
  • Sreber22x
    Sreber22x Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is going to be the Eagles year! Great move in trading up to get the monster DT Fletcher Cox.
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Go Eagles!

Dude ur an eagles fan too? Did u see who we got? I like the pic.
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Don't ask me - Denver just sold the farm, as far as I can tell. Way to go Elway - just let all the other teams go first.
  • jcr85
    jcr85 Posts: 229
    Options
    Go Eagles!

Dude ur an eagles fan too? Did u see who we got? I like the pic.

I think it was a little bit of a reach but I am a little biased... skins fan here.
  • delonda1
    Options
    I must say in general the AFC NORTH is about to DOMINATE this season. Good competition
  • sevenminaya
    sevenminaya Posts: 112
    Options
    I am a major football fan too!

I watched all the way through. As a Colts fan, I knew we were getting Luck so it went as planned for my boys. :happy:

^^^^^^ There's what I was gonna say!

PS: Manning will be missed! And YES I will watch the broncos games!
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I must say in general the AFC NORTH is about to DOMINATE this season. Good competition

I think they're going to beat the crap out of each other this year!
  • delonda1
    Options
    Not sure how I feel about Cox to the eagles honestly.....could either be great or go horribly wrong
  • cranford_s
    cranford_s Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My Cowboys break my heart on a regular basis, so I'm pretty nonchalant as far as their picks in recent years. (And Lord knows this fall won't be any better for my heart, either for my pro or college team :cry: )

However, always good to see an Aggie go early- guess I'll be following the Dolphins this year in addition to the Broncos (with Von Miller from last year). Tannehill and Von have been my two favorites while in school here.
  • docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I love that the AFC North beats the crap (to quote Doeyh) out of each other all season. Makes it easier for the Patriots to get through the playoffs. GO PATRIOTS!!! :-)
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Robert Griffin III will return the Redskins to the promise land.
  • docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    And did you all see that the Pats actually moved UP in the draft for a change. We usually try to get "value" which means we trade down and end up with mediocre players rather than potential studs. I am excited about this draft and eager to see the team next year. I think we just improved big time! GO PATRIOTS!!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Robert Griffin III will return the Redskins to the promise land.

HTTR!