who watches "biggest loser"

Options
just wondering how many people watch and follow biggest loser. i love that show

Replies

• MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Totally addicted. I'm so bad - don't even THINK about calling me when BL is on. Alas, I'm not sure I'll be able to watch this season. I have other commitments Tues night - but hopefully will get home in time to catch some/all of it. :drinker:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    I love that show haven't watch it in a while because Im always on here ...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I know right:laugh: :happy:
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I keep telling my self I am not goint to get hooked on watching Biggest Loser each season but for some reason can't seem to help myself. This last season I really want Mike to win! :laugh:
  • stjohngirl
    Options
    I love that show. I wish I could be on it just to lose 10 stubborn pounds. Now that's an idea for a show...people who need to lose a small amount but can't. I think that would be interesting.

When does the biggest loser season start?
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    It starts September 15. They are giving Daniel(Danny) another chance
  • MTGirl
    Options
    Sept 15th - the ad I saw said something about "Everybody deserves a second chance" *sigh* Hooked already :ohwell:
  • April0815
    Options
    Sept 15th - the ad I saw said something about "Everybody deserves a second chance" *sigh* Hooked already :ohwell:

that would be Daniel. He was the biggest one on there last season on the orange team. I don't know if you remember but his friend was on there and wasn't taking it seriously. Well Daniel has lost 142lbs(i think?)
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I love that show - pushes me to do more and do better!

I am so happy Daniel is back!
  • Helen43
    Options
    I love the show for the first few weeks and then quickly somehow they are already thinner than me. It is just too depressing to watch. :sad:
  • April0815
    Options
    I love the show for the first few weeks and then quickly somehow they are already thinner than me. It is just too depressing to watch. :sad:

You have to remember they work out like 8hrs a day. It's their job while they are on there.
  • MTGirl
    Options

that would be Daniel. He was the biggest one on there last season on the orange team. I don't know if you remember but his friend was on there and wasn't taking it seriously. Well Daniel has lost 142lbs(i think?)

I thought it was Daniel - but I couldn't remember his name. I saw the ad while I was at the gym (yay!) but I didn't have my radio with me so couldn't hear anything. Just saw the words and the pics - my memory is old and doesn't function 100% anymore :laugh: I blame my thyroid problems . . . works for me!
  • Helen43
    Options
    Yeah, I know. It's just depressing. If I were there, I would rock. I want to quit my job, find a nanny for the kids and join a fat farm for 6 months.
  • Event tho I think it's unrealistic and unsafe to lose weight that fast
    but the show dose motivate me to stick to my eating schedule.

I'm a big fan (obsessive fan is more accurate) but this will be the first year I will be watching while also on a diet. I wonder if it will be inspiring or depressing because my weekly losses won't be anywhere near theirs. Last year I watched every Tuesday with a big plate of wings and ranch dressing :noway: What was I thinking?!?! :blushing:
    Only one more week to go!!
  • It starts September 15. They are giving Daniel(Danny) another chance
    That's great. I do feel he did not get the help that he needed and he is too young

Options
    Last season I got the bright idea to pretend like I was a contestant at home. I guess it was a good idea. I really pushed myself hard. But the truth is, it is not real life. At least not for me. I did find out what I am capable of, but now I've got to find balance.

Balance is healthy meals in the correct quantity, exercise in the correct amount, and love and time well spent with those I love. Those people are doing a different program than I.

So this season I plan to use the show for inspiration only. I have finally found an eating plan that works for me, kc, and plan to stick to it by the grace of God.
    be blessed, kc
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    Never have and never will. But if it motivates others, then that should be a good thing.
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    I love it! I realize that it is not feasible to be in a gym for 10 hours a day but it is still motivating to see these people attain goals they never thought they could! Last season was the first time I watched it and I totally fell in love with Tara, Kristin, Sione, Filipe and Mike!!!!!!

I can't wait for next week!!!!!!!
  • angievan26
    Options
    completely hooked
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I LOVE BL! I even kick my fiance out of the house every tuesday so I can watch it in peace. :laugh: :laugh: It definately helps keep my motivation to eat better and workout. hehe

Can't wait for next season to start! Last season I was dissapointed Helen won - I was rooting for Mike & Tara. Oh well. I was so happy when Michelle won the season prior to that!

I'm excited to see Dan this season too! I was so bummed when he had to leave last season. I think they should have brought Carla back too - I felt bad she had to leave as well because of her partner... I hope she's still kicking butt!