HELP!!!! SAGGY BOOBS ANYONE????

Options
HEY EVERYONE I NEED SOME HELP!!!...I HAVE LOST 48 POUNDS SO FAR ON MY JOURNEY AND I HAVE AT LEAST A 100 MORE TO GO!!!!.....MY PROBLEM IS MY BOOBS!!! THEY ARE STARTING TO DROP AND I'M SEEING LOOSE SKIN IN MY CHEST AREA!!...CAN SOMEONE ANYONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME TIPS TO PERK THEM BACK UP!!!!!

Replies

• shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329
    Options
    Upper body strength training - push ups, arm presses, bicep curls, etc. it'll help firm up those loose areas.
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Chest flys!
  • leemarie324
    leemarie324 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    yeh upper body strength training will help, i was having the same problem too with losing weight, and ive been doing the insanity program and i no longer need a lift! lol!..good luck hun, and keep up the great work! congrats your ur journey so far, feel free to add me for extra support! :)
  • navy1984
    navy1984 Posts: 57
    Options
    Chest flys as heavy as you can go and keep increasing the weight!!
  • seebeachrun
    seebeachrun Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I second chest flys. This is what my old personal trainer and my current exercise program recommend. It won't create a miracle but it will add some natural lift. But honestly, as we age, we ladies who are well endowed tend to droop and sag more. At some point, the only way to fix it is to have surgery.
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    OP thanks for asking that question been wondering the same thing. Also congrats on the awesome weight loss.

Thanks for the advice I know where to start now
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Exercise will help the area and give you some support. But the most support is going to come from a good underwire!
  • mystiedragonfly
    mystiedragonfly Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Pectoral flies and bench press. My boobs look fantastic the day after I do these. And I have noticed they have been getting a lift too.
  • mystiedragonfly
    mystiedragonfly Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Exercise will help the area and give you some support. But the most support is going to come from a good underwire!

HAHA!! This too :)
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    what_did_one_saggy_boob_say.jpg
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    what_did_one_saggy_boob_say.jpg

Bahahahaha
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    Victoria's Secret bras :-)
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Sure you can perk up the muscles UNDER your boobs, but the actually boob will remain floppy and saggy. I've breastfed 4 children and gained/lost/gained/lost/gained/lost weight and my boobs are mess. Unless I befriend a plastic surgeon, they will still look the way they do.

I cope with a fantastic (read: expensive), supportive bra!
  • TamImbrogno
    TamImbrogno Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I don't think there's a miracle cure for this!! I have breastfed 3 kids and my boobs have gone all the way from 34g to a 34c a few times...like an op said unless i become friends with a surgeon they are going to stay floppy haha!! The above mentioned exercises will help build muscle underneath, but its not going to do anything miraculous!!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    If they're getting saggy b/c you don't have as much fat filling out the skin anymore, you're kind of stuck with saggy boobsnunless you get a boob job. Invest in some fantastic bras that make you feel sexy. I was up to like a 34H while breastfeeding my last kiddo (was also at my heaviest weight), now I'm back down between a 34D-DD (normal before-pregnancy size, but just a little smaller b/c they used to be a solid overflowing DD) depending on the bra but they don't look like they're that big any more b/c they just hang. It is so, so sad.
  • ShannieRay
    ShannieRay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    THANKS GUYS I APPERCIATE ALL OF YOUR REPLIES THEY ARE VERY HELPFUL!!!!!
  • EversBeautiful
    Options
    I have the same issue but I'm waiting till have my last 2 kids than get them fixed :)
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    you definitly want to do all the excersizes suggested.,...but it a natural thing thats happening to you...thats alot to lose, give yourself time and stay steady, give your skin time t catch up. theres firming cream stc on the market you might want to try...but if it really bothers you once youve reached your goal weight, make sure u maintain for at least over a year b4 you consider surgery. sometimes that the only way or an even cheaper and less painful solution- some hot push up bras! LOL
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Exercises aimed toward that area aside, it might be a ligament problem. If you've been overweight with large breasts the ligaments in your skin in your breasts might have loosened to the point of no return barring surgery. As a rule of thumb I'd try the exercises first but after time if you're not seeing at least a little less sag then that might be it.
  • csugar
    csugar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Don't do anything drastic for at least 6 months. I had the same thing after I lost 35 pounds, but the skin eventually caught up with the weight loss and they looked normal again. It took a while though. I would put lots of moisturizer and take in nutrition that is good for the skin like vitamin E.