I need a sports bra

Options
I just started jogging and I need a sports bra with GOOD support. I am a 36D. Any suggestions???

Replies

• Simmie69
    Simmie69 Posts: 72
    Options
    I would check out Old Navy! Just picked up a bunch and they offer great support. They are actually on sale for $10 (not sure for how long).
  • justjenn1977
    justjenn1977 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    www.enell.com

a little pricey... but if you want support you get what you pay for...

I had one special ordered... because I am an odd size... and I LOVE it! I am waiting for a few more pounds to be able to buy several more... they are WELL worth the price!!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    If you want to go cheap for good bras, the Target has good ones...Then the next I would suggest are most sports stores that sell sport bras, Nike, Footlocker, etc.......But the ones I bought support me and jogging is my primary form of exercise :)
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38DD/DDD depending on the bra. I THOUGHT my Nike sports bra was "IT", but I recently purchased a Moving Comfort Maia (I think that's the spelling). It is INCREDIBLE! I was going to purchase it from their website, but found it for $40 on ebay brand new in my favorite color, black. It's now my favorite bra for everyday, too. Another favorite is the Wacoal sports bra's where the wire is on the outside - they're $65, though... I highly recommend the Moving Comfort bra. I love those babies staying where they're supposed to be while I'm jumping around doing zumba, running, 30DS.... and anything at all!
  • Aquaduckie
    Aquaduckie Posts: 115
    Options
    I love my UnderArmor sports bras. I am a 38DD and it keeps the girls in place, no problem. They cost around $40 each, but they are so worth it. With other bras, I'd have to wear two to give me the support I need. I've also had good luck with Champion bras. They have all kinds to choose from. I bought some online when they didn't have my size in the store. I actually wear the Champion bras daily, but prefer the UnderArmor ones for working out.
  • 2sweetnsugarland
    2sweetnsugarland Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the quick responses. I'm taking care of this tomorrow cause I don't want nothing holding me back!! My sister and I just started the C25K yesterday and we are STOKED!!! While we were jogging we couldn't help but look at each other and grin like fools!!!☺☺☺ Wish us luck!!
  • bjfrezell
    bjfrezell Posts: 241
    Options
    I recommend Moving Comfort. I'm a 38DD and I really appreciate having a decent sports bra. I do buy them when they go on sale though, but if I had to, I would still buy them a full price because they are SO WORTH IT!
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    Moving Comfort
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I'm the same size. Suprisingly, my favorite sports bra was purchased at Wal Mart. It is Danskin and it has a hook closure and adjustable straps, just like a bra. The girls stay firmly in place and it is very comfortable. I think it was $10ish