this is my first day MFP

Options
What a cool site! Man, this will be a lifesaver. A friend and mine have chanllenged each other for one year to do our very best til our 40th birthday's! :glasses: So far she has lost 25lbs YAY but for me 7 lbs but I don't have as much to lose so I think I will make my goals. So, I hope to be encouraged and hope to encourage others.

Replies

• DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your challenge! This is an awesome site. I didn't really start losing till I started.
  • cbethard
    cbethard Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck with it. I started on January 19th and as of today I have lost 60 lbs. it works just stick with it!
  • Angelgirl040688
    Angelgirl040688 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site... i know this site is deffently a life saver for me.... feel free to add me :glasses:
  • Saint302
    Saint302 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck, feel free to add me.
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    Welcome! My "Day 1" was over five months ago. I'm still a work in progress, but this site keeps me motivated and accountable to myself.
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Welcome to the site ... Wish you all the best with reaching your goals :)
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I'm working to be a hot 40 something. My diary isn't perfect, but it is real and honest. Most days I'm under, but if i go over i accept it and move on. Always looking for more people who are working hard to be healthy and happy with themselves. Add me if you'd like. :)
  • mandatory
    Options
    my first day logging my food... welcome.. all things are possible... its a great site.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    This is a great site. I love coming on here to log everything and speak with my friends. Feel free to add me.