Activity Level?

Options
I'm changing up my fitness plan, so i'm not sure where my activity level should be now?

i plan on working out 5 days a week. 3 days doing elliptical and a turbo jam vid, and then 2 days doing an excercise bike and a different turbo jam vid. i'm going to be aiming for 20-30 mins on each machine.

other than that i'm not super active. i have 2 young kids and we go for walks, to the park, the mall ect.

help!

Replies

• Atibyrd
    Atibyrd Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the same boat that you are in. I"m not really sure where I should be or what I should be doing so I've decided to just go walking for now. I'm just starting over with my weigh loss plan so for now I'm just going to take it one day at a time.

I"m not very active either and I work from home so I'm not getting any other exercise.
  • MattySparky
    Options
    Your activity level is supposed to represent your daily activity level BEFORE EXCERCISE.... basically anything you do in a normal day besides excercise. Hope that clarifies things for you.
  • TaraJ16
    TaraJ16 Posts: 304
    Options
    Your activity level is supposed to represent your daily activity level BEFORE EXCERCISE.... basically anything you do in a normal day besides excercise. Hope that clarifies things for you.

awesome, thank you!
  • sheaffer8
    Options
    I'm a student/stay at home wife (for now) so I usually cook, clean, and do a fair share of other stuff.
    I try to use my stepper for an hour each day 4-5 days a week as well as some stretching and other light "cool" down exercises.
    I always have been fairly antsy so i suppose that's a good thing in weight loss.... but since I really watch my calories (due to lack of other activities outside of the home) I really watch cals. and do my stepper as I said.
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    i sit at a desk most of the day, therefore i put myself as sedentary
    and add in any excercise i do

i dont want to mess myself up by overestimating my activity level and then not doing enuff :)
  • Atibyrd
    Atibyrd Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great thanks. I will have to clean the house more and dance around the house on my lunch break:)