Of course.
  • craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Absitively posilutely
  • FloraSin
    FloraSin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I always do the braided pigtails for bed. My hair almost reached my butt, so I have to wear it tied to bed and this way I don't have that awful stab in the head/neck of the single pony.

Also, I always rock them for workouts. So practical.

I think regular pigatils look silly on me though.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    they're comfortable, when i work out. the standard ponytail gives me a headache unfortunately.

This.
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I'm going to say YAY! And I am also going to suggest we show them off! :)

chris1.jpg
    trying not to look but can't help it!!

Look into my eyes and repeat after me!!!
    What did you say???????????
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Who cares what others thing, If you want to have pig tails then have pig tails. Not everyone is going to like everything!

For example, Half the population hates that I have a full sleeve the other half likes it. But who cares, the fact is I like it and thats all that matters!

If you want to have pig tails then have pig tails :) Forget the masses and do what makes you happy

Thats my 2 cents worth anyway
  • FloraSin
    FloraSin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Who cares what others thing, If you want to have pig tails then have pig tails. Not everyone is going to like everything!

For example, Half the population hates that I have a full sleeve the other half likes it. But who cares, the fact is I like it and thats all that matters!

If you want to have pig tails then have pig tails :) Forget the masses and do what makes you happy

You don't care what I think, but I have to say....I'm pro full sleeve! That is all!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

You beat me to it! :flowerforyou:

Pro-pigtail? Come join us for 20+ pages of double braided or bunched happiness. It's byoc. Bring your own cookies.
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    meh, either or!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    When it comes to things like pigtails, polka dots and knee socks there is no age limit!!
    Concurance.
  • carlydee3
    carlydee3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It all depends, I find low pigtails look good at any age, but super high ones do not flatter older women. Polka dots, and knee socks works at any age.
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    my hair is too short -- but i like braided pigtails on all women!! casual and dressy :)
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and I still wear pigtails, generally braided ones, my hair is naturally curly so it need neating/containing some times!
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Yes yes yes yes!!!!!
    Totally agree! Yes! Yes! Yes!
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Pigtails should be chopped off any girl's head over the age of 10.

Sorry, but like scrunchies, they are unacceptable.
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options

Love your 2 cents!

You don't care what I think, but I have to say....I'm pro full sleeve! That is all!
  • lady_carls
    Options
    When it comes to things like pigtails, polka dots and knee socks there is no age limit!!

Agreed!

x
  • CookieCrumble
    CookieCrumble Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Definitely. I wear mine high for the gym and fashion it into a beehive sort of bun so I can put my aqua-music player and my HRM wristwatch in it too. I think it may start a trend... beehive fitness! :bigsmile:
  • lady_carls
    Options

Fully in support of the sleeve.

x