From Flabby to Fab!

Options
I am 130 and 5'3' and 130 lbs and haven't seen any before and after pictures of women that just wanted to tone up and slim down. Rather than loose 40lbs.

Do any of you have pictures from before when you were just a little flabby to fit and muscular ?

I'd love to see them just so I can be sure that this is all worth it and that I CAN have that kind of body. Not seeing anyone else being successful at the same thing i'm trying to accomplish is discouraging.

Thanks!

Replies

• SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Well I can share mine with you Em!!

and.jpg

anda.jpg
    ande.jpg

I'll tell you it was definitely worth it for me!!!
  • SeeEmRun2012
    Options
    LOOK AT YOU!!!! Thank you! This for sure shows me that I can pull off my goal. Thank you !
  • smitten29
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing. Well done. Ur pics are so inspiring. Thank u :)
  • resan224
    resan224 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WOW This is freaking amazing.....how did you do this and how long between pics???
  • viadelorosa03
    Options
    awesome! what kinds of workouts are you doing? how long did this take you?
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Why thank you girls!!!:bigsmile:

These pics were taken about 4 months apart I think and about 12-13 lbs difference in weight. As for what I did, it was really a whole bunch of things. I do Zumba on Monday and Friday, running for 30-60 minutes 2 times a week and sometimes another cardio class like spinning. A body Pump class once a week and I have also done 30DS, Ripped in 30, Killer Buns and Thighs DVD's.

And apart from that just eating really clean, drinking loads of water and just not giving up after setbacks!! You girls will get there too. You can feel free to ask me whatever:flowerforyou:
  • marla_jones
    marla_jones Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Sophie, you look GREAT! You are an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!