opened up my diary

Options
Could you guys look and tell me what you think. I show a great number of calories left to eat. This is fitbit adjusted.

Thanks

Replies

• Woffordt93
    Woffordt93 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My weight went up this week, and now I'm back to the same thing I was a week ago.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Hey Woff, what are you doing for excercise? Is it cardio, weights, swim?

Also, what are your goals? Where did you start, and where do you want to end?

Are you taking measurements as well?

One more thing (lol), can you add sugar and sodium to your diary? You can customize it in the settings I think...
  • staceylouise6684
    Options
    Hey wolf

On looking at your food diary i believe if you cut out the bread you will notice a massive difference in your weight. On average you are only meant to eat two slices a day from what i can see some days you are eating 6 slices. apart from that the diet you are under taking looks good.

Do you do any cardio exercise?
  • sherim71
    sherim71 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Zombie, I had some of the same questions.

1. I started tracking Sodium because it makes me swell. AND it causes water retention. You can add Sodium to your tracking.
    2. Are you drinking water? I saw two diet colas yesterday. I cut my cola consumption down to one can, maybe 1 or 2 x per week. Again, just me but it makes me swell/retain water. If you drink water, you eliminate water your body is retaining.
    3. I noticed some foods that might be sodium heavy, that is why I asked about the sodium. (I only looked at yesterday though)

Send me a friend request and I will help you out as much as I can. I'm not an expert but I'm figuring it out as I go and having some success. If you friend me I can take the time to look more thoroughly at your diary.
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    morning, could you break down what the fitbit is accounting for? Is it your typical daily movements or actual exercise? I ask because if it is your daily movements then I would not add it to your diary as MFP already incorporates that into the equation when you set it up.
  • jailee813
    jailee813 Posts: 29
    Options
    morning, could you break down what the fitbit is accounting for? Is it your typical daily movements or actual exercise? I ask because if it is your daily movements then I would not add it to your diary as MFP already incorporates that into the equation when you set it up.

^^^ This...
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I also agree on cutting back on the bread ( 6 slices a day is a lot ) to start and maybe just get a bit of cardio in there as well if your not doing that already. But don't eat back all your exercise calories. add me as a friend if you like,