Hello!

Options
Hi there. I just started my account this morning. I'm trying to do SOMETHING to get motivated to lose weight and I'm hoping this site helps. I decided I need to do something since I tend to eat whatever, whenever and I crave food! I'm up to the most I've ever weighed in my life and I want to change that! Just a bit depressed about it. Thinking about joining a gym but for now, baby steps. This site (and the app) and walking/jogging in the evenings when I can.
I just wanted to say hello and I look forward to using this site and stopping by the message boards for some motivation!

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey. :drinker:
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    hi back. you will really like the support you find here!! good luck on your journey
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend, there are a nice bunch of people on here, I joined MFP last Monday and lost 4lbs in my first week. Prior to joining the site I lost 60lbs and then regained 20lbs. After 12 months of messing around I decided it was time to finish what I started and lose the last 42lbs (hopefully).

Good Luck with your weight loss journey and I hope you get some motivation from this site, its working for me :)