I hope I'm ready

Options
I have been on the weight loss yoyo for over 20 years. I was a little heavier than I should be when I got married but lost quite a bit of weight before having any kids, I was able to lose my baby weight and was a size 8 until I had my thyroid removed (30 lb weight gain) quit smoking (30 lb weight gain) and just got older and less active (20 lb weight gain) I have gained and lost the same 30 lbs about 4 times but can't seem to keep it off. I hope this site and the support of others like me will help me lose it and keep it off this time.

Replies

• jewely82
    jewely82 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This site is a great place to get the tools and support you need to lose the weight and keep it off. I hope you love it here as much as I do.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: