I prefer them roasted first.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    No. and Ew.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    It's in the new starbucks refreshers, the canned ones, and those are delicious AND low cal :drinker:
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking that I had too much money and needed something to spend it on.
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking that I had too much money and needed something to spend it on.

:laugh:
  • RLeighP
    RLeighP Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    The new Starbucks drinks are very good! I had the strawberry lemonade.
  • DyanCB
    DyanCB Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    It was featured as a weight loss solution on Dr OZ today. Maybe check his site for info? I have no experience with it.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Promoted by Dr. Oz, sold by Starbucks. There are very few sure things when it comes to fat loss, but this must be one of them.
  • AbsoluteNG
    AbsoluteNG Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    delete
  • AbsoluteNG
    AbsoluteNG Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Promoted by Dr. Oz, sold by Starbucks. There are very few sure things when it comes to fat loss, but this must be one of them.

Actually the black ones are roasted. Dr. Oz said to get the green unroasted ones not sold at starbucks. It might or might not really work but it's only coffee beans and worth a shot.
  • jennys11
    jennys11 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Dr Oz said to get the Green Coffee Bean CAPSULES with no fillers. You take a 400mg before breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a glass of water.
  • astragold
    Options
    I'm trying them now. I like that they don't make me feel all cracked out. Can't say if they work or not yet, but I had a free Amazon gift card, lolol.
  • michele121212
    michele121212 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Would love to hear how these work for you:)
  • CMorning99
    CMorning99 Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I just got around watching the DVR Dr. Oz show that this was on. It was pretty impressive that the two ladies lost so much weight "claiming" they didn't do anything different. I would be more convinced if there was a control lady who thought she was getting the extract. I am sure that the women had weightloss on their mind during the week they took it.

On another note, I spent an hour searching for a "no filler" formula. All the brands on Amazon had the substances that Lindsey said to avoid. Not to mention the price gouging going on. I finally came across the guest's website (it claimed to be his anyway) that had a link to a brand he likes "pure life" I think.

So in the end I bought some as the price was reasonable and I think that the "claims" of sugar stabiliation and cardiovascular effects may benefit me on my training program for a 1/2 marathon.