HUNGRY

Options
2»

Replies

• purpleface
    purpleface Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Looking at your diary, you're not even netting 1000 calories somedays (I can see you said you were sick somedays, obviously that's fair enough) but that is a big reason why you're hungry! You need to eat more & you need to be netting AT LEAST 1200 calories.
  • MisterTEZ
    MisterTEZ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    If you want some ideas take a look at my diary.

this posters diary is a good example, healthy eating and has good nutrients the body needs
    Well done
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    When I add in a lot more protein and fiber it keeps me for for soo much longer. Try to start with a bigger breakfast, medium lunch and small dinner. With two snacks in between. Try eating around 1200 calories, gradually up it. Protein like eggs, peanut butter or nuts with some carbs and fat in the morning will keep you full for much longer. Protein shakes are great too :)
  • 2monthstogo
    Options
    You are missing something in your diet.
  • 2monthstogo
    Options
    Too little calories. Add some fruits and veggies.
  • REET420
    REET420 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    EAT!!! Judging by your diary, you aren't eating enough. You can search all over these boards about macros and eating back exercise calories. You have alot of days where you aren't even eating 1000 calories, let alone eating back exercise calories. Hunger is just your body's way of telling you it needs more fuel so it keeps from eating itself (and not just the fat!)

^
    This

More fruits and veggies. I notice the days I eat alot of processed food I feel like **** but when I eat lots of fruits and veggies I have much more energy and don't feel like eating too much food. Try not to eat under 1200 calories a day.
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Maybe this can help, food is not the enemy it is a fuel source for your body to keep on going. Right now you are not getting enough fuel for your body to do its normal functions. If you are regulary excercising that's even depleting your body more.`

Success isn't just in how your body looks it's also in how your body feels. Do you have enough energy to get through the day, are you tired all the time, grumpy, and is your body seriously hungry?

I agree with the others add more calorie dense foods, eat higher protein and fiber, and add more calories. You can do it!!
  • wstokes28
    wstokes28 Posts: 27
    Options
    You don't need a answer to the obvious.

Really, then why bother commenting!

Love it - really somethings just don't need to be said.