Active friends!

Options
Looking for some new friends that get on here at least every other day and actually COMMUNICATE! Love meeting new people who are workin' at this lifestyle change/losing weight just like me! :) Am down almost 40 lbs... have about 70 left! Will have been here a year in July!

Replies

• pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    Hi
    I log in every day :)
    you can add me if you want
  • CrumCake81
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here everyday
  • Hailei
    Hailei Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Me too, Kimberly!

It is a goal of mine to log in every day, cause it's so helpful in keeping track of what I do. So, add me :P
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday :)
  • Love4MN
    Love4MN Posts: 60
    Options
    WOW great job on your weight loss.. keep it up!!!!!
    Add me! Im on here everyday!
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day and always looking for new and active friends! Feel free to add me!
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I am a complete MFP *kitten* after only three weeks. Feel free to add, couln;t care less, age, gender, location.
  • roachtg
    roachtg Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday!!
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    I'm pretty active =) You may add me if you'd like
  • tracyface399
    tracyface399 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm on all the time! And I love to comment and get comments! It pushes me when I need it. Feel free to add me! You are already doing a great job! Keep it up!
  • Beth_Gorman
    Beth_Gorman Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here everyday.:smile:
  • charlottey22
    charlottey22 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    hiya, im on here pretty much all day everyday and i always comment and reply to my MFP buddies add if you wish to :flowerforyou: x
  • ShaunWV
    ShaunWV Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Here everyday too. Always open to meeing new folks. Feel free to add!
  • vaninay
    vaninay Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me up! :>
  • CMorin2105
    CMorin2105 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm on here everyday! Feel free to add me :) I have about 40 to lose :)
  • learmaggie
    Options
    Congratulations of your success. Way to go!!!!!!! I am really new here......day three.....but it is becoming addicting. Should be around every day or two, so add me as a friend. We can use all the encouragement we can get on this journey
  • harribo_mum
    Options
    I've been on here everyday for over a year and try to comment as much as possible add me if you like and anyone else who wants to too!
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I never go home lol. Please add as I am on every day.
  • kassandra81
    kassandra81 Posts: 176
    Options
    I try to come on as much as possible. That may not be every day though. I sometimes a miss a day here and there and then get upset cause my count goes back to 0, lol. In any case, I notice that I have a lot of 'friends' that aren't active anymore, so it would be nice to see some new people. I probably need some new encouragement, some new excitement to push me hard right now.
  • BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily.