One thing that won't go away

Options
Mallory0418
Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
As you get closer to your goal weight and your body starts to get smaller, have you noticed a certain area that's just not going anywhere? For me, it's my booty! I can't get past a size 10 pants just for that reason. They're too big for my waist and my legs but if I were to try on an 8, it's too tight on my bum and hips. It's getting to be where I feel I'm starting to look a little ridiculous! :laugh: :embarassed:

How about you guys?

Replies

• D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Upper thighs/hips. They just won't leave :(
  • tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    for me thighs and booty were the first to go. my belly won't go anywhere!
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    yes this stupid piece of fat on my belly above my belly-button. i've noticed the belly below the belly button get smaller/flatter but above it is fat and i wish it'd go away its the only thing keeping me from a somewhat flat stomach!!!
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    As you get closer to your goal weight and your body starts to get smaller, have you noticed a certain area that's just not going anywhere? For me, it's my booty! I can't get past a size 10 pants just for that reason. They're too big for my waist and my legs but if I were to try on an 8, it's too tight on my bum and hips. It's getting to be where I feel I'm starting to look a little ridiculous! :laugh: :embarassed:

How about you guys?

Yeah, but is that a bad thing? Plus you can always start a new career of appearing in hip hop videos!!
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    HA! That's true, if all else fails I could be a back up dancer for J-Lo. :laugh:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    The thighs. I have saddlebags (or at least I feel like I do) and that's ALWAYS the last place I lose. I feel like these things are monstrous...although I've had little complaints from the bf so it's probably more in my head than anything else lol
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    My belly isn't getting any smaller. I am hoping it's not genetics.
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Then try a size 9 lol I really wanna be a size 8 but, I dont wanna lose my butt either.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options

How about you guys?

Yeah, but is that a bad thing? Plus you can always start a new career of appearing in hip hop videos!!

Wow, what a stereotypical and racist comment!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

How about you guys?

Wow, what a stereotypical and racist comment!

:noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I want to lose weight off of my rib care area so my wedding dress isn't too tight there...you know the area just above my rib cage area (under my boobs). I find this area so wide...but I guess I have always been wide through there....gotta live with that I guess.... lol