Still losing!

Options
Yay!! Lost another 2lbs this week, and that was without working out. I'm going to celebrate by working out this afternoon. It just proves to me that tracking calories really does work, and this website makes it so easy. Thanks for everyone's support.

262569.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Laura!!!!
  • klaflamme
    klaflamme Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MissesOfficer
    Options
    Without working out?? Wow!! I hope my weight loss picks up again soon. I was stuck between the same 2 pounds for a month and a half, now it's started to come off again SLOWLY... a half a pound to a pound a week... eek
  • LauraGUnit
    Options
    Sorry, let me clarify. That was without working out for JUST this week.

The other two weeks I worked out purposefully about 3 times each week and housecleaning/leisurely walking about 1 or 2 times per week. I started August 18.

I hate those non-losing slumps, but stick with it! Your metabolism will catch up. Does the system automatically adjust your calories again when you start to lose large amounts of weight, or do you have to adjust it?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!