Hello I'm New!

Options
I am new to this site, been here a few days and LOVE IT. Trying to form a network of freinds:)

Replies

• Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Hi if you would like to add me please do. I'm in it for the long haul with almost 100lb to loose
  • tlao2427
    tlao2427 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello,
    Good luck with your weight loss. I have 43 more pounds to go,
  • tsmith67
    tsmith67 Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    Welcome! Prepare to get addicted! I didn't know that counting calories could be so fun! Feel free to add me! And good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • Dragonfly7701
    Options
    You can add me. Welcome!~
  • Queenmoreta
    Queenmoreta Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me to your network. I've got 41 lbs to go!
  • Erinfree5
    Options
    I'm new, too. This is my first week and I really love the site. i definitely haven't discovered all of what it has to offer yet but i like that I am monitoring my food and seeing what's really going into my body. You can add me if you'd like. Good luck!!
  • las5529
    las5529 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi everyone Im new to actually using MFP. I understand how it works for the most part. if you would like to add please feel free, ill be sure to encourage back! I have a question tho I workout around 5 times a week, very often participating in Zumba, which burns a good amount of calories(around 900) My goal set to lose a pound a week is 1681 but when it adds my calories burned in the amount of calories i eat increases. I find it extremely hard to eat this many. I was at about a net of 800 yesterday. But i actually took in 1400 calories throughout the day. So my question is do i then have to eat the calories that MFP increased me to? very confused on this. I should probably add that because i excercise so much i never realized i wasn't actually eating 1.200 everyday for about 3 years which im assuming is why my body went into starvation mode holding onto every calorie i put in. Which is why i gained instead of lost. Very frustrating! I did not realize this until recently. So motivation and support would very much help =) good luck everyone
  • AIiciaIrene87
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I can always use more support and give support as well!
  • inubu
    inubu Posts: 6
    Options
    me too! I figure two years.
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me as well, I could always use the extra encouragement and give it back. I am in it for the long haul, like to lose atleast 50 more lbs. Good Luck.
    Anyone can add me for that matter, the more support the better!!!!:happy: