Air Force Marathon

Options
Anyone going? And no, you don't have to be in the Air Force to run!

Replies

• emilyc92
    emilyc92 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is rucking it! I'll be there to cheer him on!
  • LisaMarie444
    LisaMarie444 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That's so good! Support is #1 key!
  • malenahan
    malenahan Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm running this one!
  • Sherrielsb
    Sherrielsb Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I am running this one, walked the 1/2 with my bestie 2 years ago. Took us 4 hr 21 min. Hoping to actually jog/run it this time and finish around 3:15. So excited for it, I love this one!!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    reviving the thread! Everyone ready?! This is my second year, had an amazing time last year!
  • Sherrielsb
    Options
    I wish my body and muscles were as ready for this as my mind is. My 2 year old has been set on making sure mom gets as little sleep as possible and my training hasn't been what i would like. Hoping to get in a practice 13 before beginning my taper, tomorrow if the rain stops or at least Monday morning when the hubs can watch the kids in case they decide to play "early bird"
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    oh no! Hope you feel ready by Saturday! It's been a beautiful weekend for running!
  • Sherrielsb
    Options
    I fly out tomorrow and am so excited, I love this race! I know I will improve from the last time I did this one 2 years ago- I walked that time and I'm jogging it this time. I still consider myself in "turtle" division but am slowly improving my slow speeds. My Pr for a 1/2 is 3:28:29
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    If anyone is planning on this for 2013, registration on January 1 only, there should be a discount...this is one of the marathons we enjoy going to every year