*big smiles*

Options
i was feeling super daring and energetic this morning. i tried on a pair of old jeans (size 6) and wala, they fit. it was magic...i think, or perhaps all my hard work?!! :bigsmile: it felt soooo good! only been working at this for 2 1/2 weeks, and i lost 2 lbs, but weigh in is tomorrow and i'm excited. but then again, i could care less what the scale says, because i fit into those jeans! gonna keep trucking, cause the size 4 that hangs next to those 6's look so much better:laugh: just thought i'd share! hope everyone is finding success! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's such a wonderful feeling to get back into those neglected clothes!
  • vctkell
    Options
    Same thing happened with me Saturday, I could fit into about 7 pairs of jeans that I have not
    worn in about 2 years, I was so happy I wore a pair of them all day .......:smile::happy: :smile:
  • spaceylaceys
    Options
    congratssssss :-) im weighing in friday with a hopeful 1.5 lbs loss...im also fitting into some old clothes...good luck and keep truckin!
  • hgirl1021
    Options
    Same thing happened with me Saturday, I could fit into about 7 pairs of jeans that I have not
    worn in about 2 years, I was so happy I wore a pair of them all day .......:smile::happy: :smile:

LOL thats awesome and cute too! :laugh: congrats to you too!
  • SpazyK
    Options
    Congrats hgirl!!! I recently fit into my 'small jeans' and what a wonderful feeling!! Definitely needed for extra motivation..
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :smile: I totally understand on the joy of fitting in your smaller clothes. I went last week to Fashion Bug and they had 2 very cute size 8 dresses on sale for $10.00 and they fit wonderfully, I was so excited. Plus I bought myself 5 pair of their Right Fit work slacks in size 8 (even though the waist is a hair big) and they looked so good on instead of my size 14 work slacks that I had taken in at the waist to fit but they were not fitting again so instead of spending another $10 to resize I just bought new ones that fit correctly every where! What joy!!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!