instead of cream in your coffee...you use??

Options
dyannajoy
dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
looking for a healthier, lower calorie/fat option......and no milk will not do....must be creamy :bigsmile:

Replies

• desiree516
    desiree516 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    almond milk.
  • BabyBenning
    Options
    So Delicious Coconut Milk Creamer -
    Coconut milk creamer is a delicious, healthy alternative to traditional creamers. The original is the lowest in calories at only 10/Tbsp. Doesn't have a coconut taste, just smooth and creamy like you want it to be :)
    http://www.sodeliciousdairyfree.com/products/coconut-milk-beverages/creamer-original
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Almond MILK!
  • pixelish
    pixelish Posts: 54
    Options
    More coffee - I just drink mine straight up.
  • dyannajoy
    Options
    So Delicious Coconut Milk Creamer -
    Coconut milk creamer is a delicious, healthy alternative to traditional creamers. The original is the lowest in calories at only 10/Tbsp. Doesn't have a coconut taste, just smooth and creamy like you want it to be :)
    http://www.sodeliciousdairyfree.com/products/coconut-milk-beverages/creamer-original

thank you for this....I will try it!
  • dyannajoy
    Options
    I will try the almond milk too.....as that is what I use in my smoothies......thanks!!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I use two scoops of Vi-Shake! So yummy, it tastes like cake so no need for any cream. I just make my coffee put in the shake powder and blend, fast, easy, healthy, and good. Message me if you want more info on the shake!

:flowerforyou:
  • BabyBenning
    Options
    Almond milk isn't creamy and most brands will separate when added to something hot. I love almond milk, but it's no replacement for cream.

I think you will be happy with the coconut creamer. Their coconut milk is also delicious and I prefer it to almond milk.

Just make sure you chose organic. Both almonds and coconuts are highly sprayed crops. We grow a lot of almonds in the US, but coconuts are primarily coming from Thailand and are treated with harmful chemicals to preserve them on their long journey here. After they are harvested and processed for shipping, it takes them about 1-1/2 to 2 months to arrive into the US.
  • dyannajoy
    Options
    Almond milk isn't creamy and most brands will separate when added to something hot. I love almond milk, but it's no replacement for cream.

I think you will be happy with the coconut creamer. Their coconut milk is also delicious and I prefer it to almond milk.

Just make sure you chose organic. Both almonds and coconuts are highly sprayed crops. We grow a lot of almonds in the US, but coconuts are primarily coming from Thailand and are treated with harmful chemicals to preserve them on their long journey here. After they are harvested and processed for shipping, it takes them about 1-1/2 to 2 months to arrive into the US.
    [/quo

Thanks for the heads up on the organic coconut milk. I just tried both the almond milk and the coconut milk and prefer the coconut milk that I bought from Trader Joes, but nope, not organic.....so will look for that. May just stick with my half and half and cut down on the amount I use.......:smile: