Two Victories Today!

Options
Victory #1:

I started this site at 162, and my goal is to get down to 140. Well today, I got into the 140s! I went to the gym and I'm at 149! Woot! I hope I never go back to being 150 again!

Victory #2:

So to reward myself, I actually considered going to Taco Bell to get a crunchwrap (which I crave ALL the time, but are 500+ calories), but thought twice about it, and instead rewarded myself by heading to the store and buying fresh grapes, bananas, cucumbers, celery, and a bag of salad - none of which I usually buy because I'm a college kid and mostly eat really cheap stuff, which usually doesn't include buying fresh fruits and veggies!

Yay!

Replies

• kitty1256
    kitty1256 Posts: 45
    Options
    Victory #1:

I started this site at 162, and my goal is to get down to 140. Well today, I got into the 140s! I went to the gym and I'm at 149! Woot! I hope I never go back to being 150 again!

Victory #2:

So to reward myself, I actually considered going to Taco Bell to get a crunchwrap (which I crave ALL the time, but are 500+ calories), but thought twice about it, and instead rewarded myself by heading to the store and buying fresh grapes, bananas, cucumbers, celery, and a bag of salad - none of which I usually buy because I'm a college kid and mostly eat really cheap stuff, which usually doesn't include buying fresh fruits and veggies!

Yay!
  • ladydi
    ladydi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! Keep it going:smile:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    CONGRATS! Feels good eh!:flowerforyou:
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Options
    Great job! I can't wait to get under 150. At 151 right now, sooo close. Keep it up! Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels, or so I have to keep reminding myself.
  • kitty1256
    kitty1256 Posts: 45
    Options
    Great job! I can't wait to get under 150. At 151 right now, sooo close. Keep it up! Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels, or so I have to keep reminding myself.

Its so true. =) i was at 151 last week - and I couldn't believe I hit 149 today! It sounds like you will be there in a week or so!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I got down to 160.6 this morning. Can't wait til I hit 150. If I get there before my daughter does, she has to buy me an outfit ($40 limit). If she gets there first I have to buy her an outfit. I have to beat her. :laugh:
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Options

Its so true. =) i was at 151 last week - and I couldn't believe I hit 149 today! It sounds like you will be there in a week or so!!

That's the plan. Working hard towards that. It's my birthday next Saturday and just bought a beautful dress that I want to celebrate in and those extra couple pounds will help my self esteem.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    sooooo proud of you....the weight is great but the decission to buy fruits and veggies over taco bell...well that is lifestyle change girl....be proud of yourself in a big way!!!!

hugs!
    Ali