Any other P90X/Beachbody ladies out there?

Options
Hey everyone, just wondering if there are any other ladies doing any Beachbody workouts. I've done P90x twice, getting ready to start Insanity then on to ChaLEAN extreme. Just loooking to connect with others to share advice, motivation, etc. Thanks!

Replies

• sneckerdoodle
    sneckerdoodle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i do p90x and have ordered insanity. feel free to add me as a friend, i am friends with other p90x and insanity people
  • ColleenAtherton
    ColleenAtherton Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have the P90X system, but couldn't pass the fitness pre-test (oops!). But I did start the P90 today!

Good luck!
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    @Colleen Good luck with Power90! I was thinking of starting there myself! I've tried P90X before but didn't stick with it, mainly due to the time requirements.
  • keri3
    keri3 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I have completed insanity and slim in 6 once and now doing a mix of the two with a bit of p90 mixed in. I just can't get I to p90 like I do insanity though but feel free to add me! I really want to buy a Chalean workout next because have read good reviews so would love to hear what you think.
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Im on week 2 of Turbofire!!! Got the advanced dvds too so total will be 20weeks then may get Chalene Xtreme :happy:
  • AAJoseph
    AAJoseph Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello there. I'll friend you if that is ok. Completed TurboFire (TF), used Insanity inbetweeny-weeney now on Chalene Extreme (CE) ; I am doing my own hybrid following CE and mixing in TF HIITS and workouts on my own. I would love for us to motivate each other.
  • yamagirl19
    Options
    Hi All

I have done tones of Beach Body workouts.

Slim in 6
    Power 90 (original)
    Hip Hop Abs
    Turbo Jam
    CHALEAN
    Turbo Fire

and now.........

INSANITY

I completed month one last month and the recovery week as well, but I have gone back to the very beginning as I needed to build up and get my fitness level up to par. So I restarted INSANITY this past Monday. I notice a huge difference in my speed, jumps, runs and such. I am more powerful but now I have to get my diet back on track.

I have about 25 LBS to lose so you if need a friend..... I'd Love to chat and read about your progress....
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I did P90X once, and now I am looking into Insanity too! :)
  • melanied2
    Options
    I'm ending phase two on wednesday. I love it, but have not lost any weight. I tried the shakeology also with no luck:(
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I will be done with Insanity Sunday. Then Tuesday I'm starting Les Mills Pump. :) Tried P90 but it wasn't a challenge so I moved on.
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm a Beachbody girl. I've completed Power 90, P90X, and Insanity. I have Turbo Fire and am currently doing P90X again.

Add me if you'd like.
  • SheilaParker
    SheilaParker Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing P90X and have completed Turbofire. I plan on buying Chalean Extreme next and eventually buying most of what they offer. I also drink Shakeology and absolutely love it! Feel free to add me!
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm on a month and a half so far of Turbo Jam,and love it,think i'm gonna get Turbo Fire after I've lost a little more weight.
  • StoryGirl9
    Options
    I have done P90X, Insanity, some Turbo Jam and 10 Minute Trainer and am currently doing P90X2. As of this week, I have lost 20 lbs total using Beachbody programs as well as Shakeology. Feel free to add me for accountability/motivation!
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

I have 3 weeks left of P90X then on to Insanity and thinking on doing P90X2 after that ...love beachbody workouts :)
  • NavyWifeTwinMom
    NavyWifeTwinMom Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is NWTM and I am a P90X/P90X2 addict :) I've done six consecutive rounds of P90X classic... One round of P90X2... and now I'm using both sets of dvd's and some trainers from Bodybuilding.com until after my cruise in June. Then I plan on another round of X2!

Yes... I think that qualifies me as an addict! LOL
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    I have been an avid user of their programs for 12+ years. Cannot go wrong with BeachBody. Currently I am doing Slim in 6.
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    I am on Week 4, Day 26 of TurboFire.
  • lydreams
    lydreams Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi
    Just got P90x . I havent started it . Any words of wisdom,encouragement ,advice ?? Motivation needed here. I have not worked out in about 6 months . I just started doing 20 mins of different videos ,sometimes once a day ,sometimes twice as of a week ago. I do walk daily .
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    On week 2 of a P90X/running hybrid! lol.