Any other P90X/Beachbody ladies out there?

Options

Replies

• scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    You can add me. I just finished Turbo Jam and I am starting with P90X Lean. I have a some more weight to lose - need more cardio. I will be getting Turbo Fire for my birthday!!
  • Kath444
    Kath444 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi I am doing the hybrid of chalene extreme and turbo fire. I would love to be friends with people who are doing the beachbody programs.
  • MrsAmySchoener
    Options
    I love me some P90X~ We are on Week 5 but had to stop twice due to both of us being sick, then family coming in to town for our wedding reception :) Back on the horse this week!
  • wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have completed

slim in 6
    2 rounds of Insanity (just started the 3rd on Monday)
    Turbo Fire

I would like to try P90x, but I haven't gotten around to buying it yet. I think I want to borrow it and see if I like it first.
  • chris1529
    chris1529 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I've done Turbo Jam and really like that one! Chalean Extreme is ok.... honestly I like Chris Freytag's strength training workouts better, don't know why, I just do. Anyways.... Turbo Jam is awesome and I have been thinking about getting Turbo Fire but not sure if I could keep up with it.
  • SabKab16
    SabKab16 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have P90X and Insanity. Doing both right now =)
  • kbtooke
    kbtooke Posts: 21
    Options
    I have P90X, and do random workouts from it. Would love some encouragement and tips or whatever. Add me if you want to.
  • merinefer1972
    merinefer1972 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have done slim in 6 & Zumba! I have the P90X but haven't been able to stick with. Would like to try insanity! Good luck to you all! Friend me, I need all the help I can get.... :flowerforyou:
  • radradradradrad
    radradradradrad Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    you can add me! i'm in week 11 of p90x, though now i'm running on my cardio days because i am training for a future 10k. i've lost 20.5" and about 5lbs since i started. my advice is MEASURE!!!! you'll build muscle and not see a lot of lbs lost if you don't have a lot to lose. take pictures too! i didn't and i kind of regret it. good luck and keep pushing play!
  • ColleenAtherton
    ColleenAtherton Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Quick question...

What do you all log the programs under for exercise?...cardio...strength? There isn't a log entry/category for P90 in the MFP database, so I'm just curious! :smile:
  • Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I will be starting insanity next week. feel free to add me :)
  • crystalcreek
    Options
    Just started as a Beachbody Coach, and I'm starting ChaLean Extreme. I'm also starting my own first 90 day challenge group. I'm excited, but kinda nervous to start a new work out. I'd love to have some friends who are doing the same!
  • mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I started with Turbo Jam and now I'm doing the prep program for Turbo Fire. I also ordered Brazil Butt Lift but it will be a while before I'm done with Turbo Fire.

I love Chalene! But I admit I'd love to do Insanity 1 day.
  • las5529
    las5529 Posts: 15
    Options
    hi Im on beachbody!! im finishing my last week of brazilian butt lift right now, amazing results for your booty, you really have to stick with it tho! and then after im starting Insanity, not sure how that is going to go. I consider myself has fit but i dont think any where close to the level of insanity. Oh well guess well find out next month!
    223730 Posts: 55
    Options
    P90x right here; just started though. Day 4 is complete, and I am still alive! :tongue:
  • lisakammwang
    lisakammwang Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Finishing week 2 of Brazil Butt Lift here. Hoping to complete the full 8 weeks. I also have Slim in 6, Power90, and 10 minute trainer. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • kaiteboo
    kaiteboo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a P90x and Insanity hybrid right now! :smile:
  • ems1583
    ems1583 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing Insanity's 2nd week, and then I've done TurboFire 3-4x/week (didn't follow the schedule) for like 1 1/2 mos I think :)
  • shultzmr
    shultzmr Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey, I've done P90X and I'm in the middle of Insanity now! feel free to add me :)
  • Qattusa
    Qattusa Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm in Week 3 of Insanity and would like to do TurboFire next! I started P90X last year but got ill and hospitalised... so that never continued! As soon as I got better though I started Insanity, which was insane (excuse the pun) because I went from doing no exercise whatsoever for a year to Insanity immediately! I collapse in a heap on the floor in a jellied mass of wibble, but I love it!

Feel free to add me! xx