What is your favorite tea(s)?

Options

Replies

• suttercm
    suttercm Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Right now I am drinking The People's Green Tea from Coffee Beanery. Its okay - was given to me as a gift, would not go out and buy it though, its not that good.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Green tea (Bigelow's Organic Green tea or Tazo Zen Green tea) I like it just plain with nothing added.
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Chai.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    i like all of the teas.

on a cold dreary day, lapsang souchong. because drinking scotch at work is frowned upon.
  • jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    oh man I'm a tea hoarder. I have never had a tea I didn't like.
    my all time favorite will have to be my home made mint herbal tea.
  • JanuaryJan
    Options
    Tazo organic chai tea (the whole tea leaves in the cloth bag sold in the tin); and Yogi Kombucha tea. My 2 favorites!
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    fresh ginger root tea, my new favorite :)
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Lipton White Tea - Island Mango and Peach
    Lipton Black Tea - Bavarian Wild Berry

YUMM :)
  • suzi67
    suzi67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Jasmine green tea, naturally sweet. That and Bubble Tea. Twinnings earl grey. Just a big tea drinker. :drinker:
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Silver Needle White Tea from Teavana- heavenly.

Oolong tea is also very yummy, mine is loose leaf.

I also like green tea and Bigelow's Vanilla Chai.
  • RunnerLisa1
    RunnerLisa1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Teavana's Weight To Go tea and any of the blooming teas are awesome, too. The blooming teas start off as a dried ball of leaves, when it seeps in the hot water it opens up & blooms into a beautiful flower!! Definitely use a clear glass container to watch it bloom before your eyes. Very cool!!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    For hot tea, I LOVE chai.That's definitely my favorite. There's a vanilla chai one that I totally love.

For iced, I love fresh peach tea with actual peaches in it. That's my default summer drink. Yum.

The one I mainly drink lately is Mother's Milk, which tastes like black licorice. I don't actually like black licorice, but the tea is supposed to be good for lactation, so I dutifully down a few cups a day. Yay, lactation.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I get my tea from a company called haraki-gordon. I steep tomama-cha green tea in the morning, it has a spinachy undertone to the taste which I love, and at lunch I use Matcha powder (also a green tea).
  • mystiedragonfly
    mystiedragonfly Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Celestial Seasoning's "Nutcracker Sweet" - It tastes like cheesecake to me

Zhena's Gypsy Tea's "Pumpkin Spice"

There is a tea salon not far from me which offers over 70 different flavors hot and iced. Some of my favorites there is the Lavender Tea Latte`, The Iron Buddha Oolong, and their Oriental Beauty Oolong.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    My favorite is tea bagging......wait what?
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    black tea with cream and 1 sugar cube and mint aeros
  • bytemeeeeee
    bytemeeeeee Posts: 174
    Options
    I'm really digging the Tazo Zen Green Tea (not Starbucks, but brewed at home), Kalahari Rooiboos, and the ginger lemon mint I got from a lady at work. Would love to try some new ones.

I LOVE their Tazo Passion and also make it at home and save tons of money...We drink it cold...:drinker:
  • Mischelina
    Mischelina Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yamamotoyama or Stash Sencha Green Tea.
    Stash is actually the US company of Yama.
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I spent several days at Miraval - a lovely spa vacation in Tucson, AZ and was introducted to Mighty Teas. They are sooooo fabulous. My favorite is the Orange Dulce - a wonderful black tea with vanilla and jasmine blossoms. Yum. The bags are material - not paper and the result is a lovely relaxing cup of tea.

Ooo! I'm excited, they sell loose leaf tea for my tea infuser.